🌟 TSG Pass Helmet Group Buy COMPLETED 🌟

Hey man what size was your head? My head is 67.5cm and the medium sits between 66 and 68cm

I wonder if I should go with the large one which goes between 68 and 70cm

I wonder if people have found the helmet to run small or matches the size chart perfect

Site had listed 61cm for their XL (circumference of head). Mine is 60. I was able to get it on, but it pressed on my cheeks and crown really hard and was very uncomfortable - too small for me.

Our heads are about the same size, I got a medium but have tried on a large. The large is a bit more comfortable while not being too loose for me. I would go a size up if your that close the cutoff.

Thanks Jared, I’ll go with the Large one, hope it fits my head!

1 Like

Well it didn’t, the helmet was too small even though I went with the L

I’m sorry that it didn’t work out! I thought the large would have been big enough…

Damn we need another TSG pass group buy

4 Likes

Yeah we do.

1 Like

Yes we do hehe

1 Like

I waited long enough and just bought one the other day. I was looking at the $219 on eBay for a while but just couldn’t go purple. Went with the “gold” one.

Just received it and I really need to lose weight. The XL is painful to get on and off. I took off the cheek pads and it worked well. Might just ride without those since it would make it really hot anyway now that it’s getting warmer

4 Likes

Lolz that’s neck exercise

1 Like

Your right. I wonder if smiling counts as an exercise because a day of smiling can make my face hurt.

And yeah I got a MTB helmet that is to big Yet its painful to take on and off. Maybe go Into a helmet store and try out different padding and see what works.

1 Like

I would be down for that, too. @JLabs where you at?

The new TSG USA distributor is having a huge sale right now, but I’m waiting back to see if individual units can be purchased. It seems that you have to buy a case at a time, which may be practical for knee pads, but not for helmets.

1 Like

been thinking about upgrading to a full helmet for better protection, how good would you say that sale is?

I just received my TSG pass today.

@JLabs maybe thats why I bought this one off ebay for 160$ shipped and brand new

6 Likes

Can you post a link?

Its for distributors only, not available for single purchase and consumers

1 Like

would be down for another if the opportunity comes up again!

3 Likes

Would you be willing to organize like you did last time? How large is a case? That would give us an idea of how large of an order you would need for it to be viable.