šŸŒŸ TSG Pass Helmet Group Buy COMPLETED šŸŒŸ

Was that all from one fall? You know you donā€™t have to just use your head brakes right?

3 Likes

Last night Darth Vader came down from Vulcan and told me that if I didnā€™t ask Lorraine to the dance that heā€™d melt my brainā€¦

4 Likes

Damn! Thatā€™s a pretty nasty gash to the back of it in the first pic. Howā€™d you do that?

1 Like

wellā€¦ as some of my customers know alreadyā€¦ i spent the last couple of weeks up north doing family stuff.

Virginiaā€™s hills are a motherfucker. BAsically i found the flaw in my current boardā€™s brake settings. On steep hills if the min current on the battery is too high your brakes will gradually go out untill youā€™re just free coasting.

I went into a free coast on a hill about a mile from the Blue Ridge Parkway. I was flooded with adrenaline and ready to ride it out. Got my crouch on, ankles stable and holding steadyā€¦ doing 35+ when the brakes stopped resisting entirely. Probably hit that rock with my back kegel doing about 40mph and went into a slide i didnā€™t recover from.

Rang my damn bell. When the world stopped spinning i stood up, steadied myself for a minute because i know what a concussion is and how it feels, took several deep slow breaths, stopped the planet from tilting, brushed myself off, grabbed my board and walked back up the hill.

TSG heklmet + Revzilla kevlar jeans and shirt + some paddier vans lace up hightops.

All i got was a dizzy spell and a bloody palm. And the fucking clothes are fine, like nothing happened.

@chaka basically saved my life by telling me about that revzilla shit, and @okp contributed by making me want that fucking space helmet so bad.

8 Likes

Revzilla jeans and shirt group buy??

2 Likes

Holy shit! Talk about just in time delivery! Thanks for sharing! Iā€™m also planning on an armored hoodie for motorcycle riding. When I get the Raptor 2, Iā€™m going to start using it to commute 1 day/week and I will feel better about pushing the speed if I have that protection

Your story makes me feel even better about this purchase.

1 Like

Is this still ongoing? looking for a small black or white. USA. I submitted a form.

Well this is taking too long, do we have ETAs? I wouldnā€™t like to get my helmet after y cracked my jaw :astonished:

What helmet size?

I am too busy at the moment and dont know if I can take on the extra work of organizing another group buyā€¦ Sorry man

Well that sucks if I knew, I would have bought one that was available. Just really wanted that black. :relieved:

Well iā€™m in for the black one as well. Letā€™s hope there will be another another group buyā€¦

Any updates for the eu People?

The EU group buy is dead. Most people bought from the linked shops easier in the thread.

I got an email yesterday from TSG, I can do another group buy but I am going to have to raise the price because the amount of packaging material I have to use is crazy and it is very time consuming.

Price would be $205 if there is still interest at the price I will do it.

@Ishayc @Aeroquiv @Eboosted

So there were a few posts on Reddit about full face helmets and I mentioned this group buy in those discussions. Mind if I lost a link over there to see if there are more folks interested?

Iā€™m in for 205.

Iā€™m in at 205 also!

I would be interested at 205

Thereā€™s a new thread for round 2 so be sure to find that one.

For the small-headed ones,100$: http://www.skateone.com/tsg-pass-helmet-white