🌟 TSG Pass Helmet Group Buy COMPLETED 🌟

Maybe Jlabs can check some of the ones that had the same blemish to see if they are XLs too.

1 Like

Any Updates on the EU group buy or just a Dead end like the shredlight group buy?

Hi, if you tell me your size I may be able to point you in the right direction. Given the fact that prices are already very low on any size apart from M, I dont know if its worth making a group order.

Triton uk are out on all sizes. (Except for a squashed egg white XL…)

Actually none of the XL helmets have it. It’s mostly large and a small amount on mediums. It is very minimal and you cannot notice it when just plainly looking at the helmet.

Well so much for that theory.

Making progress… You will receive information via email for tracking when it goes out.

I have reinforced the boxes with priority mail boxes inside and lots of packing material. I also taped the sh*t out of it as you can see.

4 Likes

Thank you Jlabs for going above and beyond for us, i have my R2 on order but i want to make a custom build to share between me and my girl and ill be looking into your products for sure.

This is awesome. When can we expect Large black/white to be back in stock?

No problem, I’m glad I could help you guys out!

Thanks, your support would mean a lot!

I will send an email and find out! I will probably make a new thread because this one has kind of ‘lost track’

@JLabs awesome work! Thanks so much for putting this buy together!

Thanks for all your hard work putting this together. Much appreciated! Did the white helmets end up having the red logo of the silver logo on them? I know it was out of your control. Just want to know what to expect.

1 Like

So when are we going to be able to order the unavailable sizes and colors?

1 Like

Grey logo and they look really cool!

@eboosted They are 3 weeks out and TSG USA has ordered 300 helmets of all sizes and colors. I will do a pre order here so we can reserve them in a week or so.

1 Like

Awesome. That’s what I was hoping for. Can’t wait to get it and try it out!

I have half of the helmets packaged up, it takes about 10-15 mins per helmet. After I get them all packaged (hopefully tomorrow) I will make shipping labels for them all and get them on their way!

3 Likes

Okay so everything is ready to rock.

It was my first time using Shopify/Shippo so the first 5 people had a small issue. They are: Dave D Ash G Adam A William C Matthew M

It did not add the insurance on the package so I had to void the label. Once the void is granted you will receive another email with the new tracking number. Sorry for the hiccup.

Everyone else, the email you received is the correct tracking. Packages will be sent tomorrow unless the void takes longer than expected.

4 Likes

thanks for all your hard work on this!

1 Like

Woo Hoo!! Accepted at the post office at 10:30am today. Delivery expected on Monday! Thanks again!