🌟 TSG Pass Helmet Group Buy COMPLETED 🌟

oooooo

I’ve already got kevlar shirt and jeans coming from revzilla though.

i do want some leathers though… one day…

Cool news, they are rushing the order (I didn’t even ask) and will ship in the coming days. I am assuming tomorrow but don’t want to jinx it.

1 Like

Any updates?

Not yet. I have been gone for the weekend so have had time to do anything eSk8 related

Helmets are getting shipped out tomorrow, I received a confirmation from TSG!

@psychotiller you were the first order, and there were some additional charges for using PayPal. I didn’t think I had it enabled. It also charged you the $183, and not $189.

I’ll sort it out tomorrow, it was my fault but I’m not making any money on this and don’t want to take a loss when it’s all said and done.

3 Likes

Just let me know what I needed to give you

1 Like

I have a tracking number!

It’s getting shipped from California via UPS ground so it will take 4-8 days (was cheapest option).

1 Like

I would like a 66cm but untill then i will wear a motorcycle helmet lol

@JLabs that’s gonna be a big box!!! @longhairedboy let me try his on this week and the Pass is easily the best helmet I’ve ever worn. Can’t wait!

Delivery scheduled for Monday the 19th! Woop woop!

3 Likes

1 Like

How things are going for EU people?

I have just ordered mine on my own from Triton cycles. UK They have a few at discounted prices. Including the carbon for £169!

UK people get them from Triton and other EU from Snowbitch

O.k. Thanx…

EU user here, Just ordered my helmet from snowbitch, because they actually had M size in stock in satin white, but I can tune the color later :wink:

I updated my form submission accordingly.

EU secret hint: order through snowbitch.pl (not .com) to get freeshipping over europe

1 Like

But .com has free shipping over 120e anyway

Received my helmet from Triton today. Sadly it looks like a cut and shut job. I know it was cheap but I don’t think I can get over the fact that it looks like is is two helmets stuck together and filled badly then sprayed over. Anyone think this acceptable?

What is wrong with it? Only thing I can see is that upper left edge of screen is broken or peels in two parts. So it seems that we buying TSG failed products or even cheap clones. I’m very surprised about quality of TSG, it not should be like that. Some of my friends including me have some protective gear from TSG and it’s top quality, I can say TSG is good as sixsixone gear.
But when I see those shipping packing errors, scratches and screen dividing in two halfs, it’s making me cry like a small girl.