🌟 TSG Pass Helmet Group Buy COMPLETED 🌟

Works for me - thank for doing this, I’ve been trying to get myself to pull the trigger on one of these for months, and with my new build + the helmet for 100$ off it’s gonna be perfect

Yeah I have wanted one for a long time as well. This is what happens when builders get together!

Sorry for confusion. I wanted to point the guy in the right direction. TO CLARIFY: there is only one form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCs_O-DvPgLZQ8qzJFLMMtT0pmM4LBr-f4v2azqU6JN-MWfg/viewform?usp=sf_link

ah maaan wanted this helmet for so long, juicy prices :slight_smile:

With @fedestanco’s prices, I might get two.

I wouldn’t get your hopes up, it may be possible so it’s not totally out of the question. That was for a large black helmet and the other colors and sizes were 50-75 euros more.

Large black helmet is exactly what I wanted. And even if it wasn’t, I’d take it for €50 less.

I hope the seller will extend that offer for all the colors and sizes. And there is a good change he might do it since we are buying 30.

I’ve got terrible allergies, I assume this would help me out a lot in addition to being safer?

The freekin pollan in the south (us) is crazy massive this year . I’ve n thinking about mounting a Claritin lick on my deck :grinning:.

6 Likes

Yeah bro, I ride for like 2 miles and I am literally dying.

I don’t really “like” that…we need some other reactions, cause I’m picturing something like a cow-lick stomp pad or something :laughing:

That’s not even the worst. At a job I had a few years ago whenever the facilities manager was out if town, for some reason, people came to me to bitch about something.

I had a friend who was a sign maker, another friend who owned a pool hall. Put the 2 together and you get a hand chalk wheel with a Midol sign on it…Midol lick.

This came out of the desk when someone started complaining. The outcome? People stopped bitching and I had to take a trip to HR :grinning:.

1 Like

Hell yeah!! I’m in for large black. 120 is stellar!

1 Like

Interested, but also really dependent on final price.

Netherlands (Europe)

@JLabs for me it needs to come under 150 to buy two. I’m kind of confused as to where the price is right now. Can you verify it please?

@JLabs, any word yet on international shipping rates? Israel in my case.

There aren’t any price (or shipping) updates at this time. I was originally trying to see if there was interest, and it has now it has grown much larger. I then had to collect size and color to get final pricing and shipping rates as people are from all over the world.

I’m trying to get the ball rolling as fast as possible.

1 Like

thank you so much for your effort !

Thanks a lot man!