🌟 TSG Pass Helmet Group Buy COMPLETED 🌟

Just fill it out twice and I’ll make a note of it.

would be ideal of course. But apparently TGG doesnßt sell to end users directly. Allways trough and import export business that is local. And at least here you have to be a verified shop to be even able to order trough them. As a citizen it is impossible to deal with them. So was just an other Idea, if it works out and ends up being cheaper for Eu poeple why not ? (also we have only 6.8% taxes on it).

Alright, I was just a bit confused because there was talks about USA and France and then suddenly Switzerland. I’ll try to keep up :wink:

ok i did. I had to log into google under a different account though to do it. Anyway there are two submissions from me now.

Good thing I’m a verified business :wink:

2 Likes

I emailed amazon to receive a bulk price. Unfortunately 143€ is just for xl at the moment. I am pretty sure that we can beat 180$, at least in Europe.

Filled out the form, but I’m only in when it’s possible to send from Europe. Cause shipping and import tax will get it back to the original price, if not more.

2 Likes

i’m in the same position as @mptrs

@mptrs @tueboard original plan was for me to ship only the USA and Canada helmets, and have the Europe ship directly from TSG. My apologies if I didn’t make that clear.

5 Likes

@JLabs = rockstar

1 Like

That sounds great!

There is only around 20 responses to the form, please be sure to fill it out if your interested.

When do you think we can expect the helmet to be shipped? (US btw)

PRICE UPDATE I searched several eu. resellers and I found really low prices. For 1 piece purchase you can get the full black version for 125€ free shipping to europe. So I believe we can definitely go below that price with 30 pieces. I am not linking the site here because I would like people to stay in the group buy to get a better deal. @JLabs I PM’d you the link.

6 Likes

I will try to wrap this up in 1-2 weeks but this was originally just to see if there was interest. It has since grown way past that so I’ll try to get rolling as fast as possible.

2 Likes

Im in. Croatia

Great. Fill in jlab form please. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCs_O-DvPgLZQ8qzJFLMMtT0pmM4LBr-f4v2azqU6JN-MWfg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Might just be me… but I think it’d be a good idea to split this into 2 threads if it’s gonna be 2 group buys. I filled out the U.S., don’t want myself or others getting confused as to which one is which

1 Like

It’s a link to my form… I see where your coming from tho. I think right now we can just keep it as one thread as no final details are set.