🌟 TSG Pass Helmet Group Buy COMPLETED 🌟

66cm. Twice

Done! Now where’s my helmet :grin:

Thx @jlabs I filled it out. Take my money! :slight_smile:

Are these first or second gen?

What’s the timeline? I’m moving in mid may.

I’m going for it! Any word on international shipping rates?

Well, I’m not sure yet. I hope as fast as possible, but email communication is slow. I’m trying to set up a conference call to get it all done in one shot.

Hi, TSG should be a swiss company. I am pretty sure that talking with the swiss directly could help europeans get a better deal. Maybe @michichopf can help us out. This is the contact:
8057 Zuerich TSG International Headquarter phone +41 (0)43 9601751

And we (eu. guys) could ship the stuff to you @JLabs for american distribution.

@Jlabs I want two helmets but the form only does one. How can i make note of that?

Need extra for your giant balls when testing your creations at 40mph? :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Of course! lol

actually its for my son. He’s getting too comfortable on these things and keeps saying he hates his motorcycle helmet. I don’t blame him. I kind of hate mine too.

@fedestanco sure. Happy to oblige. Tell me what you want to know. Problem is though we are not in the EU could mean taxes. But I can surely inquire all the information you guys need. Let me know.

It would be of great help if you could ask a quotation for about 40 “pass helmets” (please confirm the quantity @JLabs) shipped from their EU warehouse, so we can avoid tax. Regarding the US guys, tax for them wont be a problem since they have to pay it only after 800$value. Shipping is also going to be cheap from EU to jlab; for example I can ship 5kg/ 5helmets for 25€ (5€/each) with ups.

alright. Calling them on my next break. How we could handle shipping and how expensive I would have to figure out.

1 Like

It’s the best helmet highly recommend it

1 Like

Bad news. @fedestanco We cannot order directly from them, no matther how many. They only do export to stores saddly. We have a big skateshop in zürich which is a distributor. Calling them now. Mayby they are willing to strike a deal.

And good news right after for Eu poeple. They were happy to oblige (https://www.roll-laden.tv/) and make an inquiry for us. talks were a reduction in price between 20-40%, wil get an e-mail with confirmation. They were asking though if we could agree on one color, would again help with the price 8of course different sizes no problem). But he was a little sceptic since 40 helmets or so would depleete the whole of switzerland and the TSG Pass is a small series of a product. I should get an e-mail at the beginning of next week. I will then upload it to google.docs and send you a link for transparency.

Hold on for a second… has this evolved into two group buys?

I was under the impression that TSG USA would take care of EU-customers as well and ship from France?

Cool, good idea @fedestanco! @michichopf thanks for the help…

Total will be about 30 because some people are going to back out… (they didn’t yet, but it’s an expensive helmet)

I’m not sure yet… I need to call TSG USA (from email) but I only get at max 2 per day and are in the evening so I’m thinking the person is from Switzerland but takes care of USA sales.