🌟 TSG Pass Helmet Group Buy COMPLETED 🌟

interested, like a lot of people, depending on the price.

Interested, canada, ontario

I’m interested. We’re in Florida and we need two of them. I like the white and red ones. I’ll probably paint mine anyway.

I’ve also been looking at these but they are kind of expensive and we already have helmets that work, but this could be a much welcomed upgrade.

Update!

We are going to get them for atleast $100 off! Thats around $180! How’s that sound!!?

I am going to need to gather size and color soon as there is limited stock in the USA. I will open up a form soon to collect info.

4 Likes

Hell Yeah, that price is pretty sick. You should make a google form for people to fill out

I will asap… not in the place or have the time to do one right now.

1 Like

Interested spain

Os there any ways to avoid taxes as there is so many interested from EU?

Yeah, they may be able to ship them directly from their EU warehouse, I thinks they are from France… so how ever the taxes go from there (I’m no expert)

Interested, matte black looks sweet! From The Netherlands.

Hope they can ship from Europe, would save even more.

GO GO GO!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCs_O-DvPgLZQ8qzJFLMMtT0pmM4LBr-f4v2azqU6JN-MWfg/viewform?usp=sf_link

1 Like

Filled out the form, but im not sure I will go with it. But still did.

Can we trust the sizing guide? There’s no store that I could find that carry any on display. What would happen if I need to exchange for fit issues?

Yeah no problem! Id rather you do that than not fill it out.

@Aeroquiv I would think the sizing guide is pretty accurate… maybe @Eboostin or @Titoxd10001 could shine some light on how they measured and the fit of the helmet.

Yea references are good. If I can get their head measurements and their opinion on comfort for their sizes should be good enough. Thanks!

This is what happens when you got a big head you can’t just fit it anywhere lol​:sunglasses::joy: didnt find my size lol

Do they have any custom sizing available i might just go direct to site and buy off it?

Not sure, you’d have to look that one up… You sure you measured correctly?

Why no carbon option in the form? That one looks sick!

The carbon model is much more expensive. If you wish to purchase that you would have to do it separately.

Ahh i gotchya