🌟 TSG Pass Helmet Group Buy COMPLETED 🌟

interested in the black size L,

NYC

(have bought 2 of these before, but had to return do to neither fitting right, but if I can get a substantial discount I’ll deal with it. :slight_smile:

the carbon is super nice and shiny, however it’s very prone to scratching and visibly more delicate, however it does look badass

Still no news from European suppliers, maybe because yesterday was public holyday. I will report any update as soon as I get it.

3 Likes

I’m game for the euro models - if you can beat the US price by more than 30euros I’ll pitch you 10 for beer.

Interest. CA, USA

I can’t do PayPal. Guess I’m out then. :frowning: any chance there might be an alternate way I could get payment to you?

There has to be some way to load up PayPal with a gift card or prepaid visa or something similar

I filled out the form, thanks for doing the hard work! I’m in NYC

It’s not that. I had a PayPal account,. And I used to use it mainly for selling things online. Forgot about it for a couple of months. And couldn’t log in again. When I called up PayPal, they told me that the account was probably hacked, and they couldn’t do anything about it. They couldn’t even delete the account for me because i can’t verify the account anymore or something, the hacker took over the account completely. Apparently the information inside had changed. Had to go through a whole episode of calling my Banks and cancelling all my cards just in case they were in the account. Major inconvenience. Hard to trust them with a new account after that drama.

If necessary I can setup a credit card (stripe) payment on my new website. Maybe you can look into it as well. A bank transfer is a bit too expensive.

If I already filled out the form earlier should I disregard this?

That would work! So what do I put under the PayPal email when filling out the form?

Just do your regular email.

@High-roller I’m not sure what you mean.

I already filled the form out once, now I’m seeing the one you posted for USA or not, along with what you wrote about working with a USA distributor. Does that mean I have to find a different way to order mine? I’m just asking for clarification.

Filled out the form! Thanks man!

Nope, everyone is filling out the same form and no matter what country they’re from.

I’m interested, from Brazil, but i have a few doubts for the people that already own one:

• how well can you hear cars and other deadly things on the road?
  • does it block the cold wind well? this is the main point i want one

Okay, thanks. Can’t wait!

10Characters @Pedrodemio

1 Like

I dunno. literally did a google image search for “tsg pass carbon”, and that was one of the results.