šŸŒŸ TSG Pass Helmet Group Buy COMPLETED šŸŒŸ

Iā€™ll take another photo or two. Itā€™s diagonal from bottom left to top right. The mark throught the helmet isnā€™t a reflection itā€™s a blemish where 2 parts have been seemingly joined? Perhaps Iā€™m expecting too much. A motorbike helmet is perfectly smooth. This is like an egg you get where you feel for the chicken that produced it. All lumpy.

Not sure if these are any better. A definite ridge all around the helmet that can be felt with a finger.

Just a few countries are freeshipping. :slight_smile:

Oh no, it really looks like it been smashed and then glued together by some lazy f**k or inexpert. My sons cheap helmet from supermarket done much better. Feel sad for you. Maybe contact seller about situation, or refill it and repaint it, or live with it. All is O.K.with that wind screen? Itā€™s a reflection on that edge of that sscreen near by sticker (in the first photo)?

Now that would just piss me off indefinitely.

There is a little imperfection on the screen but canā€™t be seen on the photos. Itā€™s at the edge but wouldnt be a problem. Theyā€™ve offered a refund but donā€™t have any others in stock and wonā€™t re stock as they are discontinuing the range.

File a paypal claim or ask seller to pay for return. If the store describes the helmet as brand new, this quality is just unacceptable.

I am starting to feel guilty to have linked these 2 stores. They are pretty big though and sell original stuff. I wonder if its just tsgā€™s fault to provide bad packaging and shitty quality control.

If anyone wants to sell their group buy XL helmet MSG ME :slight_smile: i missed out and wish I hadnā€™t. I am not picky oncolor.

I had problems with my two helmet Snowbitch order, but they solved it nicely! I had a broken visor-closing-thingy, took a picture and send it to them. They wanted to replace the full helmet first, but i asked just for the broken part to avoid the unnecessary shipping. And they did! Everything went fast and i got the new part for free. So I can recommend Snowbitch because of the good customer support!

1 Like

Iā€™ve had the offer of Ā£20 off or refund and taken away but no replacement. Not sure what to do.

Personally I wouldnā€™t use it. Itā€™s for your safety. If it looks funky you canā€™t trust it. I would take the refund and call it a day. Youā€™ll find another deal elsewhere. Safety First.

2 Likes

Take the refund and get one from Snowbitch as long as they havenĀ“t started the Brexit deals :smiley:

1 Like

Asked for it to go back. And Iā€™ll see if I can find another. Donā€™t start on Brexitā€¦ Anyone got a spare European passport? I donā€™t think anyone would want us now anyway after the mess weā€™re inā€¦

2 Likes

Delivery is tomorrow!

2 Likes

6 Likes

All good? Itā€™s still funny to me how they literally put the helmet in a box with absolutely no protection.

2 Likes

Yeah I donā€™t get that eitherā€¦ The only thing stopping it from getting damaged is because the boxes fit tightly together and are secured Together by the large box.

I checked all of the helmets and none of them have scratches or shipping marks. I did notice that some of the helmets have the same crease marks as @bigben but not as severe. You can only notice it when looking directly for it, and at the correct angle.

1 Like

Holy crap that crease mark looks horrible! I wonder what the back story is on that. If @JLabs mentioned other helmets has similar marks, does that mean the helmets are built with two pieces and then covered/coated? If thatā€™s the way itā€™s designed then at least this would not be a safety issue.

My bet is that they have a mold for the largest size and then they trim along that seam for smaller sizes. Their whole competitive advantage is that they sell different sized helmets for different sized headsā€¦not the same helmet with different sized padding. I think we now have some insight into how they accomplish that because having 4 different molds might be more expensive from a production standpoint.

So from this info would we reckon that all XL helmets will be the same as mine? Was just about to send it backā€¦ Does anyone have an XL in their grubby paws?