🌟 TSG Pass Helmet Group Buy COMPLETED 🌟

how do we confirm with you? is it right here on the forums or do we do it some other way? @JLabs

I’ll wait for a satin black in medium.

Leave a reply here on this topic

@JLabs well incase you didnt get it i want the Satin red in XL

@JLabs same thing for me as @smurf

@smurf @anorak234 just heard back. They have the grey logo because they are the uodated 2017 models. Previous versions had a red logo.

What’s the ETA on the backordered TSG helmets?

Ok so I have:

@psychotiller Large Purple @guyguy XL White @Nummthumz Medium White @akhlut XL Fire Red @battosaii XL Fire Red @Asher Large Purple @Smurf Medium White @anorak234 Medium White @Longhairedboy Large Fire Red @Longhairedboy Large Fire Red

If this isint right let me know. And if you want to be added respond asap.

1 Like

30-40 days.

Pass Pro Carbon and Pro Gold are $349 shipped CONUS

Erm ok… Is there any way to confirm shipping details soon? If shipping is indeed $100+ then I’m out.

@JLabs I’m in for a L purple.

Ok reservations are final, email sent.

@treenutter was the last to sneek in.

If anyone wants to join and the helmet size and color is on the list let me know ASAP!

1 Like

Carbon fiber red accent. Large. I’m in the US

mine is correct.

Also slightly off topic but i decided to go ahead and get one from Amazon and use the two i get from here for my son and one of his freinds if they decide to ride.

Anyway i wanted to comment about the packaging from Amazon. There was discussion about packaging before regarding some people just tossing bare helmets in boxes or whatever. When i got mine today, it was in a TSG labeled box, which tells me Amazon didn’t really do anything to the packaging, and that it came from TSG this way. Inside the box was a soft fabric bag holding the helmet and paperwork and things. Inside the bag was a separate compartment holding the second visor, the clear one, which was wrapped in paper.

So maybe TSG has improved something. Here’s hoping.

I’m out.

I would really have to try one on before I commit since it is nonreturnable. I am going to have to see if there is a skate shop in the vicinity that has one I could try on. I would have previously done this, but I am too busy with work.

I have had to try on numerous motorcycle and bicycle helmets in the past, before I find one that is comfortable on my fat head. They are often too tight in the front and loose on the sides. I guess I have an oval shaped head.

Thank you for all of the time that you have put into this.

I’m in the middle of my move right now so I’ll be buying on the next round since I’ll have to change my shipping address as well. I definitely want a white one with the black trim

When do we pay?

As soon as I get the confirmation that the helmets are reserved you will pay. I’ll send another email now.

That’s the one i just got from amazon. It’s pretty sick looking.

1 Like

Ok all helmets that were requested are in stock and can be shipped (to me) in 2 days. I’ll collect payment tonight and get this rolling!