🌟 TSG Pass Helmet Group Buy COMPLETED 🌟

For EU is still pending. @michichopf his doing is best to finalize the deal with tsg.

Since I will have to deal soon with a complicated group buy (diebie bms) I may need some help to handle this one. So let me ask:

Is somebody in Europe willing to handle the distribution of the helmets?

If the answer is no I ll do it anyways, as I promised :slight_smile: .

Is USA group buy ready? or we still need to wait for the deal to finalize?

I still have to wait for it to 100% be finalized.

would martyrdom help in this situation? If so, i’m going to hold my breath and set myself on fire and when its finally ready, somebody can douse me and tell me to breath. If not i’ll just create a tragedy that would be a good opportunity for TSG to reduce their prices for a memorial sale.

3 Likes

hahaha . damn, you went all in there ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d be willing to throw LHB into a volcano too if that would help.

2 Likes

That’s the spirit!

3 Likes

I think @longhairedboy would have to be a virgin for that to work. And I know he’s a sinner. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’m totally innocent! except for that one time. And that other time. And that one other time.

5 Likes

Okay so I was chatting back and forth with the distributor and asked for a final stock count so I didnt sell anything that I couldn’t actually receive stock of. Unfortunatley he had someone buy every single last helmet in the black color. So if you want a helmet and can pay in 5 days or less you need to respond ASAP. I will then reserve the helmets and then collect payment. Below is a stock count of what he has available.

There will be another restock of over 100 units in 30 to 40 days. Let me know if that interests any of you.

I want a large satin white

Okay, you cool with waiting as he dosnt have any currently…

The list says it’s in stock

Sorry…pain meds. I misread that. I’ll take satin purple

1 Like

xl white here

So, how much longer is this going to take?, I want the Pass solid satin black.

Medium white here

Edit: what happens if there are sizing issues? I did the measurement suggested from the website and expect it to fit but obviously could be variances in head shape.

Also, any idea if it’s white with red graphic or white with silver? I’ve seen both available. I’ll take it either way. Just wondering.

I’m almost positive white with red graphic.

I cannot return the helmet to the distributor if it doesn’t fit so sales are final. I’m sure there would be a fellow forum member who would pick it up if it don’t fit properly.

3 Likes

Can you remind us the final price of each model? (and thanks a lot for managing this)

$189 shipped for the solid color pass and let me find how much the carbon/pro was… I know i stated it somewhere in the thread but I cant find it.