Stabilised skateboard truck | Anti Speed Wobble Tech.... Advice from a moron

im digging up some dead body here. I was going to try this but the price wanna make me throw up. 50 +22 ship? :rage: HERE I FOUNND THESE FOR 5BUCKS!

Its just 2 springs and 2 washers… rofl!

No one’s going to remember these, but I do. The Grombiz C11 trucks. The original anti-speed wobble trucks, progressive carving trucks. I wish this was still made, but the company no longer exists. I wanted to try these.

5 Likes

Aaaaaaand, I think I found some for sale here in Brisbane … https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/east-brisbane/skateboards-rollerblades/skateboard/1160697521

1 Like

And they look like you can fit 2 monsters on there

1 Like

This whole thread has the familiarity of flat-earth arguments I’ve read in the past for amusement :joy:

There are 5 key issues associated with the electric skateboard drivetrain:

1. small stones and tree twigs often get caught between the pulley teeth causing the belts to snap during high speed;
  2. when belts are wet from rain they easily slip and are bulnerable to snapping. If belts snap during braking, the rider is unable to stop which is a safety issue;
  3. fail to maintain your chain, and you run the risk of all kinds of mechanical mayhem. Electric skateboard chains are thinner than bike/bicycle chain. A chain can break … and be fatal. Other issues with belts:
  4. belt-drives incur more power loss than chain-drives or direct-drive hub motors;
  5. belt-drives cost more overtime. The life of the belts are comparatively shorter, and require frequent replacement due to wear, tear and snapping;

If you can avoid them, please do not get belt or chain drives as they can cause a life-threatening accident. In my view, they are simply not good enough when it comes to safety - please protect your life and money.

Seriously… more of this shit?

Seriously… are you a slave?

Oh god… not again

Dude, why all this bullshit. You are being told by a thousand people that have built eskates and ridden eskates for years. Let me just say this one .ore time so maybe you will hear…

YOU ARE WRONG!!!

1 Like

News flash: riding a non-motorized skateboard can also be fatal.

I am glad you said “in my view” though

As in Hellen Keller’s view as well…good God he’s an idiot.

1 Like

Are you a fucking moron? Your arguments are misguided. Your logic is a joke at best. And you think speaking down to someone who disagrees with you will accomplish anything? You are a special kind of stupid.

2 Likes

You are polite … so I will take your advice seriously. Thanks mmaner

do you have any education at all?

Haha this shit is humorous. Nope, I’m just a stupid American.

1 Like

Thanks GrecoMan for being polite.

1 Like

I can’t wait for when Little Rocket Man finds this thread

2 Likes

@psychotiller where you at?

1 Like