Build Kit Boards Thread :STAR: Moving Sale Auction: Items Start At $1 ($8.50 Caliber Mounts)

I am officially doing a pre order for the wheels. Due to the upcoming chiense holiday (first week of October) the wheels should ship to me on October 8th. They can then be shipped out to you around October 13th. I will need at least 5 orders to get this going and you can see the progress on the website. If orders go over 5 that is fine as well. If you want some more info, or want to read review please view the linked thread. https://buildkitboards.com/products/6-70a-airless-tires

Full price with tax and shipping is ~$204. Saves you Roughly $40. @oct0f1sh @ATLesk8 @flywithgriff @GrecoMan

omg you keep taking my money… Can you get trucks to match? These need extra long axles, right?

Do you know if a spacer for the bearing inner races is included?

Yes a spacer is included. I’m not sure if they have the extended Trucks yet I’ll check

Ill plug this one more time. Pre order for the 70a airless wheels. Need 3 more people to jump in. Let me know if you have any questions https://buildkitboards.com/products/6-70a-airless-tires

Edit: Stupid question, they come with hubs.

Yep this price includes hubs and 2 pulleys!

1 Like

Less than 24 hours left for the wheels :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@jlabs the wheels are still at 3 out of 5. Are you cancelling/refunding?

I have gone through with the order and have covered the other sets for myself.

1 Like

I cleaned up today and have a bunch of unused parts laying around I don’t need, so I’ll practically give them away.

PM me with your email and what your interested in and I’ll send you an invoice.

5055 295kv, 5055 230kv, 5065 295kv, and 5065 230kv. All are sensored and do not have silicon wires. All are brand new except the 5065 295kv which I only rode once on.

5055’s - $30 5065’s - $40

TB 12s MTB esc’s, brand new and still in antistatic bag. $65 each (2 available). They were $120 back when TB sold them. The new firmware for them should make them a much better ride. They do not have any connectors.

UBEC’s… used to power receiver with the TB ESC and lights… $15 (3 available). Brand new in antistatic bag.

All payments are through my website, not PayPal. I will send a custom invoice to your email and you checkout via my estore.

Do you have any of this for sale still?

Actually yes, I think all items are still available

A lot of you guys requested 15mm flywheel pulleys during the black friday sale. I wanted to put a poll out so I can get a feel for what kind of size you guys use. If you could take a few seconds to tell me what size you want/use it would be very helpful!

• 32t
  • 36t
  • 40t
  • 44t

0 voters

Also, what other products would you like to see? Im open to suggestions! Any help is greatly appreciated.

I use 40t on 97mm wheels. But could maybe use 36t if I had to, though 40t still better if I got to 107mm wheels.

Quality Hub motors

32T=Speed

40T=Torque

Right? So everyone wants torque and not speed?

1 Like

real world riding demands hill climbing, maneuvering through traffic on the road and sidewalk, and fine control over throttle and brakes. the torque really aids in all of these.

top speed is fun but not as practical.

1 Like

Guess sticking to midway at 36 would be best then. I’ve been fine with 36t for my rides never had the need for more torque nor speed

1 Like

Why not have both? Just slap some 6372’s on your board and problem solved

1 Like

yep, dual 6374, 15/40t. hits the sweet spot for me.

2 Likes