Build Kit Boards Thread :STAR: Moving Sale Auction: Items Start At $1 ($8.50 Caliber Mounts)

The motor cover on the ego2 is the main reason Ive been holding off so long to replace, can handle SO much abuse Might be a good starting point :slight_smile:

Not saying they’re overpriced or not worth it. Just saying, I could never fork out that much cash for skateboard wheels… For one my wife would kill me! Lol

2 Likes

6374’s will be back in 2-3 weeks and the kegel pulleys are still on sale! Use code ‘kegel8’ at checkout for $8 off!

Still free shipping on the focbox mounts? I tried ordering but shipping was as much as the item

Yes use the coupon code in the product description

Has anyone purchased one? @jlabs

Edit: I bought one!!

1 Like

Nope :smile:

soon brohan =) its already in my cart

I got one bro. I’ll mount it up and do a review.

Haha yeah… (I forgot that it’s hard to express sarcasm over the internet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

BTW: Thanks for the support!! (:

P.S: what’s your favorite color?

Black! Or blue!

I’d like 1 or 2 but the shipping kills it :frowning:

Use the promo code in the description for free shipping! :slight_smile:

The free shipping code is “FOCBOX”

2 ready to go and 2 coming up!

1 Like

$32.95 with code FOCBOX applied

Are you not in the USA? PM me with your location and what you want to order and Ill get you an accurate shipping quote

1 Like

I have 1x 10s3p 9,000mAh battery made from 30Q’s with a built in BMS and eSwitch left. PM for details and pricing

thanks, sorted

@JLabs, any eta on 6374 motors?

It’s about 2-3 weeks… I hope sooner. You can sign up for in stock updates on our website

https://buildkitboards.com/products/6374-190kv-motor

1 Like