Spiral Bevel Gears Gearbox pre-order

This is so COOL!

1 Like

Are these the first dual 6374 on caliber IIs?

image image

36 Likes

rockets

8 Likes

Itā€™s like an exhaust pipe!

3 Likes

The nipples on your cans are sticking out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That looks really cool. I want to see a straight on shot from the rear mounted to a deck.

8 Likes

Well thatā€™s inappropriate

4 Likes

Youā€™re not the only person to say thatā€¦

Also,

28 Likes

Quality wise this looks amazing!! This could be the beginning of something :grin::grin:

Hows the ride tho!?

Well somebody didnā€™t tighten the housing and scratched my motors to the road.

1 Like

Are you still able to jump off curbs with this without damaging the motors?

I wouldnā€™t jump off the curb with any of my boardsā€¦

3 Likes

My curbs are are really low like 4-5cm so its not a problem for me, In my city theres a ā€œrampā€ rarely when I cross the sreet so its kinda pain in the ass to get off and on the board all the time

I guess the difference is, here in SF we are already riding on the street, basically treating ourselves like bikers. And a lot of roads are bike and car shared or have dedicated bike lanes. We go onto the sidewalk at the corner of the city block so thereā€™s always a ramp to go on. Otherwise we just stop and pick up the board on the curb at our destination. So getting off the curb is really unnecessary.

Also a heavy board like this should never jump off the curb.

2 Likes

That looks dope

Now to see who manages to do that using 3 motors, the midle connected to both wheels with a clutch

1 Like

Will you be doing a Kegel core gear drive?

I build mine to jump off curbs, I live in podunk alabama and apparently we donā€™t believe in those new fangled ramp thingies you damned hippies are using out there in commie-land :slight_smile:

15 Likes

But you do have damned unicycles

6 Likes

YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK!

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

I realized yesterday that I really take my AT for granted.

When on 97mm urethane and a drop deck, I cannot in fact ride like a blatant asshole over all of Portland.

Haggys are in order for that board.

6 Likes