Sparkswitches heatsinked 25$

Selling switches

25$ 60A heatsink and pusbutton +xt 90 connectors +5$ for chargeport on battery side. 15$ bare board 20$ heatsinked bare board great for those cheap batteries with bms but only bare leads. http://www.batterysupports.com/36v-37v-42v-6000mah-60ah-30a-lithium-ion-liion-battery-pack-p-376.html U.S 3$ for 1 5$ for more No EU shipping

6 Likes

How many do you have?

Please post qty available

Sorry 5 with switch and 15 heatsinked.

1 Like

Just so buyers know which mosfets are on these

where do you live, eu?

Arizona united states

https://www.mouser.com/productdetail/infineon-technologies/irfs7530-7ppbf?qs=sGAEpiMZZMshyDBzk1%2FWixaibETDa%2baee0%2bjkR2iwh2NzdkrqV%2F15A%3D%3D

Post shipping o EU and a US so buyers know

I have Updated it.

How many miles/what setups have you tested these switches on?

You might want to try 75v mosfets for anything over 10s :grin:

I use flier switches for anything over 10s.

When I saw title I clicked to cheer up ! … then I saw how you mounted your heatsinks the wrong way and I’ve instead reacted like this :

A friendly tip : simply mount the heatsinks on the back of the PCB, lined with the FETs.

At least it will be useful because for now, it doesn’t work better than a regular flawed anti-spark. Guys wait for correction and keep your money before buying this.

@Vanarian and his TO263 obsession :joy:

1 Like

Either I’m obsessed or maybe I’m simply fucking tired of seeing people produce the same mistakes again & again, then complain afterwards that a piece of component is not reliable.

The hobby we are enjoying is a dangerous one, and we always ask more & more from our setups. Newcomers are not exception, one day they see a 12S / 13S board kicking ass at 40mph and they want to build the same. Except that the same people did never skate this fast before.

Soooooo the least help one can do is provide reliable components, then at least boards can be a reliable piece of work instead of a future bomb.

But maybe you’re right, I’m simply obsessed and should close an eye when I see something which’ll lead to future failures.

if these are anything less than than IRFS7730 its crap.

flier eswitches are garbage. I burned up no less than 10 of those things learning the hard way that they can’t handle 12S for shit. They can barely handle 10S for any length of time and are a regular replacement item on 6S as well. They just suck in boards. Probably great for RC cars and planes.

2 Likes

You should just upgrade the mosfets

Flier has 2 variants.

1-12S, 120A -> most places stock these 1-16S, 300A -> seen them on APS and one seller on eBay, expensive

Which ones did you use?

The 120A. 300A anti-spark switch; now i’m interested.