Sparkle v1.0 GT2B enclosure mod by OKP

@unik: I put on my Sherlock hat and give you the following…

It’s @qtron who’s selling them.

Check this post:

and compare with this:

http://www.3dguy.co.uk/adams-build

4 Likes

Busted! Nice investigation work.

1 Like

Well done Sherlock…

Selling it and removing the logo is not only a license violaition but also a dick move.

I guess that means I can’t sell mine now… Since my printer is crap with PETG, I removed the mesh geometry for the logo. :stuck_out_tongue:

This sort of thing happens really frequently with lone eBay-sellers stealing designs from the DIY community.

1 Like

thanks a lot - this is really a family !

no worries mate!

3 Likes

Everyone with aebay uk account should report the item. You need to be on their desktop site. There will be a report button to the right of the description. I unfortunately do not have a uk account

FYI…

yeah, the worst is that this guy is just not honest. Lack of honesty is really the worst thing ever, when you do something for a community. Let’s kick his ass.

1 Like

He must have balls of steel to say the deign is not yours, its freekin identical!

1 Like

yeah it is :slight_smile:

Reported :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks a lot mate for that !

1 Like

1 Like

Listing has ended

thanks a lot for the support - proud of being part of this family!

4 Likes

Got the same reply, it being his design.

Guess people call remixes their own now a days. Only thing he did was add a loop hole for a string and removed the great logo.

Don’t like these people, they destroy open source and sharing.

Hey there ! a quick one for you. @Charster10 contacted me weeks ago - I printed him for free a SPARKLE enclosure, which I did, but for some reasons he’s not replying to PMs. Package and the enclosure are ready to go. I can ship it anywhere - whoever wants it just have to pay the shipping cost. I’m not making any money on it.

First one gets it ! Good weekend !

ps: color is black/pla.

featured here !

2 Likes