SpaceCell 3 Enclosure Crack + Moving BMS off LCD

How high is the risk for shorting or electrocuting myself?

Iā€™m gonna have to say, FUCK this Enertion case. Iā€™m still trying to get the batteries out and thereā€™s silicone holding the batteries to the case and I canā€™t get it out without damaging the batteries.

I would rather have the new Space Cells the way they used to be.

(I know there is an option for it, but thatā€™s only Pro3)

When I took mine out, I just cut through the silicone on the sides and it came right out. Since your case is trashed anyways, you might be able to break open one side and see if any additional silicone is underneath. Mine had a little hot glue, but it didnā€™t stick.

As for electrocuting yourself, never even shocked myself dealing with batteries. Make sure you VESC is unplugged first. You could also use rubber gloves.

Mine has additional silicone on the bottom. I ended up using an old soldering iron to basically ā€œcutā€ both sides of the case.

I donā€™t really know how to cut the silicone on the bottom without cutting into the cells.

Thatā€™s tough since the case has those grooves. Is there enough space to fit anything like a plastic knife or scraper?

I got it out after, like, 1 1/2 hours.

I put it in an enclosure I got from RunPlayBack. It has 18 inches of inside space and with the Pro 4, there is barely any room even for one vesc + receiver.