Space cell wont turn on

What? :confused:

The bms was fine and the cells where not connected so i soldered them back to their positives and negatives

How can cells in a space cell not be connected to the BMS? What did you do to that poor battery? Is this an original enertion battery that came to you like this?

Why have you opened a new thread?

Yours is still there! I remember your post with the “exploding” charger and I think that this surgery is way over your skill level. Sorry for that but you know its true. I have no idea what you have soldered there and why you did it. I guess you have broken the connections in the middle while you have ripped it apart. You never measured anything. Think before you disassemble something! If you have someone in Belgium send it to him/her and call it skateboard parts. There is no way that you make it better from now on. If you are lucky someone can repair it and you haven’t fucked it up completely… Sorry for the bad news!

so much more duct tape than originally

I guess it’s a lie that duct tape can fix everything :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry guys I did forget the other topic but one connector was off, I soldered it and it works somehow. The reason was that the wires where cut because my clamp to the battery to hold the battery to the deck was too tight and sharp so I will try to make a battery clamp big enough to not brake the wires.

Good that you are up and running again. Make sure you insulate and install everything well. Try some electrical tape. It’s much thinner and easier to work with.

@ArniJoronen I’ll merge the two topics…

The space cell is totally broken by now. I have no idea to fix it and no company in Finland would ship it to Belgium to get fixed. So the problem is that when I turn the battery on nothing happens and I have tried to do everything. I looked the circuit thing and soldered the cells together and nothing. Here is a picture. Please help and comment. P