Something something

These videos are referring to beta units. Ultimately we decided the silicone case was a better option for various reasons. When a company designs a product it goes through multiple test iterations, they change some things to improve the design. There’s no conspiracy here :smile: I mean the youtube videos show the beta 1 units with the aluminum case.

By the time we actually put the units up for presale it was made the clear the case would be silicone, sorry if you felt that was unclear but it says this in multiple places/videos. Including on the product page:

5 Likes

something something

The video was made long before we allowed anyone to pre-order. Additionally it doesn’t specify which portion of the casing will be aluminum, if you’d like to get all lawyer-y haha

Here’s a video from 2 months ago showing the silicone case:

It is aluminium. It has a silicone cover.

Also why is it such a big issue? Are you holding your board by the back trucks and slamming it against a wall for 30-45 mins?

7 Likes

something something

You’re right there.

9 Likes

Only difference in the cases I can remember see was that beta units were black which looked really nice and much better than the blaze orange but I believe that was silicon as well. Only aluminum cases I can remember was what @Kug3lis offered for the focbox

1 Like

Right outta @b264 s playbook

7 Likes

I wasnt saying anything about the case, sorry. I must not have been clear.

Im just hoping you can confirm that the Unities have the plastic bits removed from the heatpads :slight_smile:

also where in the world did your reply go?!? lol!

2 Likes

Around 200 unities are out in the wild and working awesomely We haven’t got any complains about it

That means there is no issue related to plastic bits on thermal/heat pads

6 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

No worries :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Something something

8 Likes

Could you imagine the no of screenshots we would have on our phones if we couldn’t see the past edits. Would be a nightmare.:joy:

3 Likes

just click on the red pencil my friend and it all becomes clear. Guys an idiot.

4 Likes

Don’t you rag on Carl. Hes my boy. I’ve got his back. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

naw not ragging, just havnt seen a ‘Savage’ Carl, im sure he exists though :rofl:

e: I agree wholeheartedly, carl is probably the best thing for enertion PR wise, dedoand being a close second(third? if Bara still counts :slight_smile: )

1 Like

When a guy takes an hour out of his sunday to sort out a problem with my shit, he wins in my book. Hes too good at his job to show nasty carl on here. :joy:

4 Likes

@anon64938381 & @dareno It’s like christmas treat for me now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

He is around, will hit on the spot :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes