Something something

Well I was talking about negative guys having too much, but now I am wondering if you’re actually the neighbor who is playing VR naked over the street with only a santa hat on his private parts.

3 Likes

excuse Jeff, he’s a little touchy when his eggnog feels threaten

1 Like

I kept his eggnog in place, BUT I stole his sweater while he was busy with VR!

3 Likes

Carl had said there was 200 out in the wild and that there were no complaints. And I was simply correcting that there was one issue even if it was small it is still a issue and it had a QC passed sticker on it but looking at it you could telll something was wrong. No negativity just a simple fact.

2 Likes

That’s super helpful thanks! Honestly there’s been a few other issues as well… But we are making sure everyone is taking care of appropriatley.

1 Like

And that is great but there can’t be something said that people know is a false statement. He was able to fix it himself which save you guys from shipping and fixing it yourself. There was nothing negative behind it

1 Like

Try imagining me posting to forums multiple times saying the things you created are hideous colors. Try imagining me emailing you a set of instructions on how to paint a board, when you already know perfectly well how to. Then I hop on a forum with all your customers saying I emailed you instructions on how to paint the board (during the Christmas holiday) and you still haven’t done it. I tell them all you must be neglecting your duties and are doing a shit job. This is how you treated me thus far. Don’t be surprised when I don’t like you :slight_smile:

Here’s a few things you’ve said about the stuff we’ve worked so hard to create:

This is just a sampling. Maybe reflecting on the ways you’ve chosen to interact with me can help you understand my reaction to your comments.

2 Likes

Ok I didn’t email you and you had said you were trying to find a coat effective way and I have used the software in the past to run old software. And that was actually something I tried before I even sent you the pm to make sure it wasn’t hard and did that out of kindness all you had to say was thanks in the pm and that was it. And I had said in several of my posts that I understand that you were busy handling the firmware issues. The one about the dead one was just me stating that there was the first dead unity I didn’t say it was faulty from the factory. Not once did I say you were doing a shit job so don’t even say I did.

The fact that you guys didn’t make sure that there was a Mac user amongst the beta testers is not covering the whole community or atleast make sure there was a tool for the unity because if I bought a unity in the first batch and then found out I would be pissed because it would be something I spent a good amount of money on and couldn’t even use it. I’m not saying there has to be an app but atleast a Mac tool like enertion has for the focbox.

If you want to say my boards are hideous that is fine I can take the criticism and not getting pissy because I have had hundreds of people say they were beautiful but multiple people have stated they didn’t like the orange and felt it should have stayed the black like the betas so it was just me.

I can take the criticism too, it’s just a bit tiring. Is there some reason you want to antagonize us? Can’t we just put this BS behind us and treat each other with respect? I dont need you to hold back your criticism I just ask that, as a fellow creator, you treat my creations with a bit more respect. I can identify you aren’t always disrespectful but I believe you can see times when you’ve said things in the tone you do you you might not say were we sitting face to face. I just want you to realize there’s a passionate group of imperfect people behind them. We make mistakes but it doesn’t mean we deserve the rudeness.

1 Like

Windows is free, if you have 100GB free, can’t you just use boot camp to load windows on a Mac?

If I was setting up a unity for the first time and knew a little bit of anything about computers, I’d almost consider it easier to load windows if there wasn’t a Mac version of the tool. Am I missing something though, I thought they released a Mac tool…

1 Like

I can put it behind us and I understand people are not perfect and I have never been a person to hold back how I really feel about something. I’m not the type of person to sugarcoat something because growing up my family never sugarcoated nor sheltered me from the world.

I apologize for some of the stuff I had said and if you took stuff a certain way like the pm I sent you which was done out of kindness because I knew it could be done. One thing that I will say that irritates the hell out of me is the face that there has been qc stickers on products that have obvious visual issues. And I know it is different and difficult to do with 500 as opposed to the 1-5 that I do. I double check everything I do and am extremely hard on the designs I do.

You can ask my wife I have taken stuff that I worked on for hours and and tossed it in the trash because it didn’t come out how I envisioned I actually just did it yesterday

@briman05 When any company produces around 1000 pieces of the item then sell them with the QC check It’s likely that any of the items must get missed or something because of the involvement of multiple factors Multiple people and multiple experiences are there

I do understand that you are kind of perfection seeker but there is always liberty available.

The main thing is if any of the items have defects, it has been taken care within the first place or not That single unit contains a very little defect which (luckily) customer resolved, otherwise we will be taking care of that in first place on priority. That’s what counts.

Performance wise, none of the product showed any malfunctions or defects. (Excluding user errors)

My point is there is a major success rate with Unity and we are willing to maintain and improve it in future :slight_smile:

We will never stop improving our items because spaces are always available for improvements

1 Like

This right here is what really counts.

We want 75V ESC. We don’t need 300A. Just the 75V part. And standalone units would be better than all-in-one stuff, especially if they can be daisy-chained or come as a pair or quad that can be broken apart.

Please and thank you.

:smiley:

8 Likes

That’s like 18-21S? Why!? :smiley:

What’s her number :wink:

5 Likes

because than you can run it below 80% of the max rated voltage. way much more reliable!

1 Like

Sounds good. I am afraid of my future 12S build and hard braking with my fat butt… :smiley:

1 Like

Noted man! I am not able to assure this but we will think about it

6 Likes