Certified FOCBOX Suppliers | Get Focbox Unity

Some questions about the choice for the driving parts

First sorry about my English…
I want to make also a electric skateboard for my 12 year old son.
I have buy already the skateboard, the motor (Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 6364-245kv), the esc (Hobbywing Ezrun MAX8 150A, with programmer), the 2 battery’s (in series), and the controller.
The wheels are to small, and I want to replace the wheel’s for this wheel’s.
What I need now is a motor bracket (I making this from aluminium) and 1 pulley for the wheels and a pulley for the motor and a drive belt.
What belt and what pulleys a need it for this 97 mm wheel’s to have a driving speed from about max 30km/hrs?
And the big question is where I can ordered?
I life in the Netherlands, and I don’t want to pay to match for shipping cost and taxes.
I order many items by AliExpress, and pay ( almost) never tax.
Please keep the answers simple, because my bad English reading (and google translations):grin:

I’m from The Netherlands aswell.
Dont go with that ESC, its Chinese and the price is pretty high if you compare it to a VESC.
For a good ESC i would take the ESC 6S , It’s easy to adjust and pretty reliable.

Check ESK8 for pulleys etc, they’re located in Germany and shipping would be less than €20,- .
Almost any gearing would be fine to reach 30kmph, use this calculator : Link

i buy already the esc.
where I can ordered the right things for a reasonable price(the http://esk8.de/ is to expencive (if i compare it whit other links in the topics from sellers in USA) ?

ENERTION

About the ESC, as i remember it makes a shit ton of noise (fan)

Nobody have experience purchase the pulley for the wheels and a pulley for the motor and a drive belt by AliExpress?
if i buy by enertionboards, i pay for the pulley for the wheels, a pulley for the motor, and a drive belt, €20 for the shipping cost, and totally €57 for the 3 things!
its a lot of money.

and the 36 teeth pulley fit in the 97mm longboard Flywheels ?

One of the places you should of looked is here :point_up_2:t2:

And here to calculate

:point_down:t2:

And I made this thread …

Ask the seller before you purchase them…

83mm in my thread is one of the most popular sizes…

And abt your mount … Getting a pre made mount that fits a specific truck will save you the hassle of trying to figure out measurements …

@Torqueboards is DIY Skateboard everything u need
@onloop enertion everything u need
@psychotiller has mounts as well … No pulleys
@oriol360 is Miami Electric boards … They have pulleys

Check them out

@Michaelinvegas
Thanks for the links but i life in the Netherlands, and many things on Ebay out the USA are the shipping cost to the Netherlands higher than the item.
I buy already many things, I need only now 1 pulley for the wheels and a pulley for the motor and a drive belt, not more (i can make the motor mount by me self).

I think that i order the 36 teeth pulley from enertionboards.com, fits this pulley in the 97mm longboard Flywheels?

scroll back up and check out the “Electric skateboard calculator” link Michaelinvegas posted. Once you input your motor + battery + wheel measurements; you can test different pulley sizes to get the speed you want

i’m not intrested annymore in the speed (i’m calculate already).
I want to now of the 36 teeth pulley (set) from enertionboards.com, fits this pulley in the 97mm longboard Flywheels?

I believe so (but I’m sure someone can confirm for sure), bigger wheel size usually means more rubber on the outside.

Just a picture I found online: Different wheel sizes