(SOLD)Tons of stuff for sale -Clear out Sale (Price Dropped)

Oh shit! Ive got decks if you need one

Got an xbox1 I don’t use anymore lol. Upgraded to the 1gig

Im obviously a PC gamer because its better, never tried Xbox so you’ve got me interested… do you have a used anet a8 laying around by chance?

Oh if i did get that xbox i would prob upgrade it to 2tb ssd lol. (pissed off alout of pc gamers)

2 Likes

If I had a printer I definitely wouldn’t be trading it lol. I’m still saving for my first one.

And I’ll agree with you on pc being better ONLY because a computer is limitless with upgrading lol. Former pc gamer lol.

1 Like

Hehe, im rockin a 2070 and a 8600k with 32gb ram (would crush xbox one any day)

also a anet a8 is only 136$

i can still play console games on pc and still beat them in terms of fps.

1 Like

I’m not big on top pricey brands but I do believe you get what you pay for when dealing with electronics. Was looking @ one around $300. There are a few I like in that price just cant pull a trigger on one.

just gotta upgrade the anets wiring and psu (and adding a mosfet board), or else youll have a house fire

1 Like

I’m sure all my 110 neighbors would love that lol

2 Likes

You got anything else, and if were talking about trading could you also take the 2 15mm pulleys? im trying to clear out my belt drives

The fresh burning smell of 18650 and plastics and mabye a abs enclosure

1 Like

I’ve got to flux drive 6374s. One needs a new can or the magnets remounted. The other one has a new can and runs well @ 12s. Was going to use them on a dual build but scored some more appropriate ones for it.

And actually, I have a set of, I believe, sk3 5055s. Haven’t hooked them up yet. Was an impulse buy.

Would get it if i was still doing belt drives :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Uhhhhhhh… Good question. Let me see if I can find the messages between the seller and i

1 Like

Whats left 1 Torqueboards REVERSE v5 fixed motor mount brand new (140$ shipped)

2 Torqueboards 36t abec 15mm pully kit both used 16/36 with belts and motor pulley. (basically new only installed ounce) 35$ per kit

Posting this so my topic dosdent get turned into a community sales thread.

2 Likes

@mmaner @anorak234 eveything sold or traded, please close the thread.

1 Like