<<SOLD>> The Charger Build For Sale!

i’ve re-sold clothes, getting up early for drops. I got a loan from my parents and paid them back over time. i had to sign a contract and everything.

3 Likes

Hahaha. Hope that works out for you (:

2 Likes

Bump! Hoping to find a buyer before I head to the states (:

1 Like

If someone bought my build I would buy this right off you as my parents don’t want me to have more then 2 boards😢

1 Like

same 10char

Lol I’m 16 but I work a lot on top of baseball and stuff. I use my esk8 to make doordash or Ubereats deliveries

4 Likes

Nice, hopefully this summer I can get to work and make the money

dang. i don’t think my parents would let me. my neighbor, the same age as I am, got confronted by these guys that have been reported for attempted kidnapping before. that just scared them too death!

2 Likes

Damn! I would be worried if I were them too lol. What part of Cali are you in?

Either get big or get fit. No one would dare to kidnap a teen who’s JACKED with huge muscles

3 Likes

Or someone who can out run them on a dope esk8

2 Likes

That’s why a shortboard with weight will be good for this application. 10s3p battery with a dual drive can be used to swing and knock out potential kidnappers. not a marketing scheme

6 Likes

palo alto region. It’s pretty safe but idk! the kid was alone so…

Bumpy bump

clenching wallet closed

Such a clean build man. Great deal too. I hope someone grabs it. I think if I hadn’t been in the middle of my build I’d be on it for sure.

1 Like

Haha thanks! :smiley: I always aim to make my builds look like they’re commercial boards! :smiley:

2 Likes

I love your 121c builds. I want to copy your rover but I don’t know how a wheelbase that short will feel. I may just do the orbiter.

1 Like

Short wheelbase esk8 with big tails are amazingly fun and easy to carry around.

2 Likes

Yeah I love my 15” wheelbase 26” board. The rover is 12”, just wondering if it’s going to feel way different because I take these small boards 20+ mph all the time.

Build is sold! Do help to close this thread.

Thanks!

4 Likes