<<SOLD>> The Charger Build For Sale!

Selling The Charger!

Severely underused, only rode approx 50km on it.

IMG_20190105_120054

f79cb73a21b45d76ef9c7fac3365c0a86a75d377_2_1332x1000

More information of this build can be found here:

Specs:

Weight: 8.4kg Range: 30 to 50km Incline: >31.5% Top Speed: appox; 45kmh

Range, speed and max incline specs are tested with a 75kg rider

Whats Inside:

• 121C Aileron Deck
  • Dual FESC 6.6, Running FOC USB metal housing came off on one of the ports, still programmable though. Conformal Coated
  • Dual Maytech 6355 190KV, Sensored
  • Samsung 10s3p 30Q, with 60A BMS
  • Anti Spark Heaven 60A Anti-Spark Switch
  • Torqueboards Mounts w/ Avio Pulley Covers
  • Torqueboards Motor & Wheel Pulley (15:36)
  • Metr Pro Bluetooth Module
  • Caliber ll Trucks (45deg Rear, 50deg Front)
  • 93A & 87A RipTide Krank Bushings
  • 96A RipTide Pivot Cups
  • Zealous Bearings
  • Ollin Popoca 90mm 78A Wheels
  • Eboosted Vanguard 12s4p Enclosure
  • Avio Mini Remote (Long) - Printed in Nylon PA12
  • 42V 2A Charger

Price:

$1350 USD (with Battery) $1100 USD (without Battery) The listed price does not include shipping nor any PayPal fees.

Notes:

• The board is currently in Singapore, but I will be travelling to SF/Hawaii (22nd Mar) and should be able to sell it to anyone in USA (mailing or meetups in SF). The 10s3p battery would cause a bit of a hassle to ship/bring over to USA, but I should be able to work something out.

• I’m currently sprucing it up a little (Fresh coat of paint on the enclosure and changing the FATBoy Anti-Spark with a new Anti-Spark from Anti-Spark Heaven!)

More pics!

Screenshot_20190226_212352

IMG_20190315_094650

IMG_20190315_095630

20 Likes

Hopefully someone buys this beauty

1 Like

If you could part out, I’m interested in deck & enclosure :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Not right now, would like to sell the board as a whole for the sake of convenience!

5 Likes

Lmk if you decide :wink:

2 Likes

If you need any parts for your next build (deck, enclosure, TB 180 trucks, 83mm flywheel clones, motor mount, motor and wheel gears…) hit me up :wink:

is it possible to ship it from singapore to ca?

edit: nvm. i saw it.

1 Like

For the benefit of anyone interested, I’ll be heading to SF/Hawaii from 22 March to 2 Apr and hence can bring the board with me to save on shipping (Local shipping as opposed to International, for the US folks.)

1 Like

This is such a nice build and was one of my votes for build of the year. I can’t believe this hasn’t sold immediately.

4 Likes

Fuck I want to jump on this. If no one jumps on I’m interested in everything but the Antispark, Vesc, and remote

1 Like

I’m interested in the deck and drive + motor if no one grabs this beauty!?!

1 Like

I guess you could find people who are interested in the other components haha.

No AVIO drive with this sale? That was a huge part of what made this build so awesome. Really wish I had the money to take this off your hands. So sexy.

1 Like

The Avio urethane drive requires the use of larger wheels. Wanted this build to be smaller, 90mm wheels and henve a belt drive haha. (:

1 Like

I absolutley loved this build. I have seen some other boards sell on here for more without nearly the detail or beauty as this board. Good luck on the sale.

3 Likes

TAKE IT SO JEFF CAN FUND A FULL MTB :joy:

2 Likes

If someone buys my stuff then this will be my second priority xD :wink: or a build that looks like this

No no no no no. Not so soon! :stuck_out_tongue: Too many things on my plate now.

1 Like

shoooottttttt! Im going to go convince my parents to let me buy this beauty. (don’t worry, im paying)

3 Likes

Where the hell are all these 13 - 16 year olds getting all this money. Please tell me your secrets

Im 15 btw and broke af.

4 Likes