SOLD OUT - Bestech BMS Group buy, 8 though 12s options available

Emailed but they’re on weekend break so prob hear back on monday

I need a 10s if it’s not to late!!

Youre good, waiting for bestech reply, it’ll be monday

1 Like

ya if its not finalized, I think I need to at least get one unit, for a 12s 18650 pack I’m building, just waiting on cells , can I join the party pleassseeeeeee =)

yup, no worries.

these are the quantities i’ve inquired about:

8s x 1 9s x 1 10s x 4 12s x 3

last call before i order, donna @ bestech responded with a quote.

@trancejunkiexxl @flywithgriff @dyingmoss @Sapphirinia

if you’re still in, i will send you final cost, which you’ll send via paypal or venmo.

1 Like

I’m still in for one 10s

I am still in for the 9s

ok, i’ll send payment to bestech now.

i’ll send everyone PM with payment info.

1 Like

XD

60amp for 12s? i just need to bypass… not really sure i still dont have my 18650’s yet

Bms is rated at 80amp continuous discharge.

Also been told burst to 250amp discharge.

I’m planning to use bms for discharge since u get benefit of balance discharge as well, and some degree of protection from over current. Hopefully it won’t bottleneck current tho.

Hi there guys…what would be the advantage of buying one of these BMS’s rather than one sold from SuPower?

For instance this one:

http://www.batterysupports.com/44v-48v-504v-12s-60a-12x-36v-lithium-ion-lipolymer-battery-bms-p-270.html

I haven’t done my BMS research and since this group buy is ending very soon i might as well be a noob and ask! Thanks…

for one, the units we’re getting in this purchase has the upper and lower voltage limits adjusted to 4.1v to 2.9v.

i believe the supower units are 4.2v to 2.9v.

for sake of cell logenvity i prefer not to go all the way to 4.2v.

another, and this is anecdotal, the bestech units are just way beefier and seem better quality.

bestech are also a bit cheaper if purchased at quantity, and it’s also got an eswitch, which i don’t use but is an option if you didn’t want to mess around with a loop key or antispark switch.

ok, payment’s been sent, here’s the cost breakdown:

@Sapphirinia @dyingmoss @flywithgriff @trancejunkiexxl

will update with tracking from china to me, then tracking from me to you.

1 Like

Awesome, did they say when they were going to get any tracking information? And also may not matter but what does the Remaining QT mean on the side?

i’m sure donna will have a tracking # tomorrow, once order’s dispatched.

remaining Qt means extra BMS i’ll have remaining. i’ll probably use some of them for another build and / or resell.

shit, i should have asked this before, but is everyone here located in the US?

Sent. Let me know if you got it. Never used venom before.

Got it!

Yea I like venmo, free easy and fast. Good for sending monie to friends and fam

Sent via PayPal!