(SOLD) FOR SALE: $100+shipping purple kegels (set of 4) and 2x DIY kegel pulleys 36T 9mm

Sure? PM me

No love for purples! :cry:

I’m doing an orange and black themed build, but yeah, no love for purple right now.

In Loving Memory of the Man Formerly known as PRINCE…that would sell these bad boys.

Not going to lie just spen 10 mins trying to figure out how to pm. Still did not succeed. Haha can you tell me how?

Click their name and click message

1 Like

are these still available?

Indeed they are!

nice. probably only use one pulley, but I’ll take em all. :joy:

1 Like

Lol I saw this Instagram from evolve and had to check if you ever sold those purple Kegels. This would have gotten you some pings on that for sure!

The Bamboo GT with Purple Kegels​:purple_heart::tanabata_tree: #evolve #electric #skateboarding #longboarding #bluetooth #kegels #adventure #purple #boostedboards #motorized #instagood #instagramhub #instagram #california #usa #australia #actionsports #endlesswave #1 #bamboo #carbonfiber #gt #grandturismo #evolvelectricskateboards

Yep, sold them to @saul. They do look great! Not sure why no one wanted them for so long. I miss the extra wide trucks on my GT :’(

You should try the extra wide truck and mount setup from @psychotiller

Yea, perhaps on my next build. I’m hoping for wider calibers to hit the market by then though. If only I could score an old boosted board to dissect…

This guys selling a boosted! Was just talking to him about it. https://www.facebook.com/TMFLove

Message him and tell him I sent you.

I’m looking to find an old broken one to salvage the trucks. I doubt id pay enough to make it worth anyone’s time, but thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

I know I am not Jinra but could I message him I am in LA and looking to purchase a board too.

Yeah! I know he wants to sell it. And he has extra batteries too!

Thanks so much so are these the mod pack that extend the range?

I’m not sure…give him a shout

This looks pretty nice :nerd: The clearance on dual outboard looks really nice, perfect for jumping off sidewalks :head_bandage:

I was only planning on using these for a single drive but with the dual pulleys already on there i’m getting tempted to make it a daul 6355! on funbox 190mm rkp trucks. but really it will proabably be a single 6355 on calibers :thinking: http://www.funboxdist.com/store/trucks/

I think they should fit since its only 9mm blets.