[SOLD] EV-PEAK A9 12S rc balance charger + external 24V 60a power supply

This 2S-12S balance charger lets you charge your packs very quickly. It can be used without a BMS and supports very high amperage charging/discharging .1 - 25A is the range. It can drastically cut down charge times.

Price for everything $165 shipped (shipping is very expensive). Power supply included as part of $165 price. ($100 paid separately by me originally)

REASON FOR SALE: I have turned all my units into BMS enabled so going a different direction.

1 Like

Okay the price drop did it, provided it can do unbalanced 12s charge. I’m checking docs, but do you know?

Absolutely. You just don’t plug in the balance leads. There are a few ways. You can use NiMH / NiCD / Li-ion / Li-ion modes to charge unbalanced. I have had to do this several times when the voltage levels were too low.

The manual was useless, thanks for the answer. One more question, the docs show 1-8s/12s. Can you set for 9s, 10s, 11s?

It’s funny we’re in the same threads going in opposite directions. :slight_smile:

Oh and termination voltage is adjustable, right? not just fixed 4.2v per cell?

Yes the voltage final level is adjustable up to 4.2V in 0.1V increments.

8S yes. Now about 9S, 10S, 11S… you can in balanced mode with an additonal board that the company sells separately. In unbalanced mode you can without this special balance board.

If you look in the questions section of Amazon.com for this product i have asked and they have replied the same.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D4PORJW/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_wjSuAbZQPF3EA

I’m wondering if you can just leave out a few connections and use the 12s balance board for less than 12s… But strangely I see 14 wires for the battery side, and 16 (?!?) wires going back to the charger.

Oh well, I guess I’ll find out. PM me your paypal. Thanks for the great deal.

Done. Yes the sixteen wires is some sort of proprietary connection or maybe some on here knows what it is. The unit lets u select 2s-12s so if you know which to feed it u can certainly wire maybe just the 12 wires for 11S, 11 wires for 10s… last wire is red for positive. You will see what i am talking about

Sold to @deucesdown

Hey man, can you tell the brand and specifications of the power supply or a link where I can buy it for my A9?