<<SOLD>>: BRAND NEW *****CARVON V4 XL***** $699 shipped to USA(PRICE LOWERED)

Still hoping I get this big bonus before he makes the build and not after :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Better watch out, @Blacksheep is creepin on the carvons in my PMS

1 Like

I almost didnā€™t type that in fear that people wouldnā€™t buy them so iā€™d make a build :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: The 13s bms is sitting on my desk in my office and i swear its calling my name.

6 Likes

I seriously canā€™t believe these havenā€™t sold yet.

1 Like

Dude I thought they would sell in like 5 minutesā€¦Not sure if everyone is just done with Carvon and their antics or whatā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d assume the TorqueBoards DD pre orders have swept a good bit of the market. I oogled over those XL drives when they first came out but I didnā€™t have the money nor expertise and still donā€™t.

Good luck with the sale/build.

1 Like

Buy my stuff. kthxbye

2 Likes

Related image

3 Likes

LOLNO NAH

8 Likes

these are still for sale yo, buy emā€™

my parts stack regularly guiltā€™s me into building things :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still way overpriced IMO when there is no hope of support from the dead company that made them.

1 Like

1.) Theyā€™re brand new and ready to ship. Thatā€™s worth a lot in this market.

2.) There still isnā€™t anything this big/powerful even out yet that isnā€™t complete garbage with thin little axles. People are riding these and they work for the most part.

3.) A very small percentage of motors being sold now are even warrantied at allā€¦Try sending your belt drive motor back after riding it for weeks and see if anyone RMAā€™s it for you.

Anyway, I donā€™t think the price is really that far off for something that has a high demand.

If youā€™re actually interested in buying it, make an offer. If your just another person whoā€™s angry they didnā€™t get their Carvon order yet, then thereā€™s plenty of other threads you can take your comments to.

4 Likes

Canā€™t believe this is still availableā€¦

Iā€™m over invested in too many builds already or Iā€™d be all over these!

1 Like

These are the xlā€™s too, for pretty much the same price as standard speed drives, new at that. And theyā€™re already out of Jerrys hands so no shipping delays lol.

SOLD to @Didsomeone

Shipping them out this monday.

6 Likes

@Didsomeone Please PM me your shipping info. It was not attached to the payment, Iā€™d like to get these out to you today. Sent you a PM yesterday havenā€™t heard back.

Package on the way :slight_smile: congrats @Didsomeone. Make sure to post a build log for us. 20190318_164404

4 Likes

Looking forward to getting them in my hands. And yea we are close. Thanks