Sofu S3 | HAYA | 12S4P VTC6 + Modular Holders | Surf Rodz RKP 200mm | Maytech 6880 190kv | Unity | FeatherRemote | 18-20:33 100mm

I’m so sad that all the remaining HAYA boards may be lost forever mine being one of them. I’m going to try to wait it out for a while and see if maybe just maybe they’ll show up sometime between now and the end of the month. I really want to build my HAYA with some G-Bombs as well. If it shows up I may end up contacting you to get the specifics with the new g-bombs for esk8.

I’ll be installing my g-bombs on the TB DD’s with TB 110 wheels.

1 Like

I love the stainless steel look but damn girl are you not worried about potential shorts? Tell me you have some shrink tube under that braiding. The look though my god its a beautiful thing especially with the alloy top plate. Clear front runner in next years build awards.

2 Likes

Thanks for your compliments and very good point! I do have wrapping around the wires under there, specifically lots of duct tape and shrink wrap around areas where there may be a probpem. I think it’s ok now though…

1 Like

what deck is that with the orange wheels?

1 Like

Figured you’d have it sorted. Not your first rodeo so to speak. Love this thread sorry to stalk lol

1 Like

Mauna Supercruizer Bimotore 51" (Alani Lani Mauna 44").

Not at all! Build threads are meant to be read :wink:

1 Like

Forum police keep flashing up that too many replies message lol

1 Like

Nice build so far but I fear the 12S4P pack will be underwhelming for the 6380 motors. I am doing a dual 6384 setup with a custom made 12s3p lipo pack which will provide enough juice from the start till the very last end.

1 Like

Absolutely nothing underwhelming about 12s4p 30q and 190 kv. What are the rating on those vtc cells?

1 Like

They’re 6880 motors not 6380 as well. There’s tons of power! I get wheelspin taking off from a dead stop, and I’m scared to go above 30 even though it’s now geared for 50something mph…

Though I’ll admit I’m not very heavy :sweat_smile:

Specs for vtc6: https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/Sony%20US18650VTC6%203000mAh%20(Green)%20UK.html

3 Likes

Holy shit! 6880’s. Yeah those cells are in the same region as 30q’s then. I run 192/12s4p 6374’s with 15/36 and have clocked mine at 44mph. It rips off the line too with the settings I have and I weigh 102kg. Nothing underwhelming at all. Guys tripping

1 Like

Niiinja edit

1 Like

Swapped out the 107s for white 100s from my S1 cause I can’t wait for Boa to ship my new set…

So much nimbler and better ride :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

I want that thing with an almost physical need. I’m stealing that stainless braiding idea…don’t care what you say. lol

2 Likes

Hah feel free :rofl:

1 Like

Ever tried an equivalent lipo setup? Possibly not … Come down to Syd and I demonstrate you what’s possible!

2 Likes

Stop banging on about that Zill board set up you knob. You know I’m all over that shit. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Knob? Better check the status :slight_smile:

What? What has knob got to do with it? Its a term of endearment where I come from sunshine. We have spoken before which is why I’m being so nice. Status?

1 Like