Sofu S3 | HAYA | 12S4P VTC6 + Modular Holders | Surf Rodz RKP 200mm | Maytech 6880 190kv | Unity | FeatherRemote | 18-20:33 100mm

You have valid concerns! I had a board burn down before so I know the pain all too well…

4 Likes

Wow… heat shrinking each individual cell must’ve been so tedious :woozy_face:

yeah but you can heat shrink it with the fish paper on the positive terminal. killing two birds with one stone.

Looks awesome :clap: and safe, charge only bms?

Cat? my kids are away but FaceTime me to talk to the cats haha

47” with the g-bombs, Cadillac

4 Likes

Yep, charge only! I actually finished it today. Will post pics!

6 Likes

Is pouring up here! What else you gonna do on these long gray rainy miserable days? It will take just a few minutes to heat shrink those cells.

For my future HAYA I wanna do bracket truck extender too.

1 Like

Image result for Where are the pics

@sofu

10 Likes

devils in the details. Nice work!

3 Likes

Is a great idea. The Haya and the Predator Banshee are two of the most ideal candidates for this type of build. Both come with integrated enclosures (a plus) and 0° horizontal mounting holes to install those brackets. I’m still not sure which deck I’ll have. If I don’t get the custom made 1166 Longboards LDP deck by 2019 first semester then will go with a custom carbon LDP Cobo Boards or a Predator Banshee.

5 Likes

Don’t do it. You are getting me into it more n more. I like the 1166 with the cabon strip a lot now. Thanks @pixelsilva. :expressionless:

3 Likes

I actually asked 1166 about a custom integrated deck a while back based on this…

01%20PM

They weren’t willing to do one at the time :cry:

19 Likes

Picture time! Still hate the wheels (dammit boa) and it’s raining cats and dogs outside for a week so won’t really be able to ride it :cry:

IMG_4952

IMG_4953

IMG_4954

IMG_4955

IMG_4956

IMG_4958

IMG_4959

IMG_4961

23 Likes

Fuck me that’s sexy

I’ve got purple wheels (seismic speedvent) and purple SR. This has given me inspiration

5 Likes

We need to fix that.

4 Likes

Yeah did you talk to your landlord yet

Lol nope I’m sure they have my packages. I’ll ask TMR when I get home. And then drop by someday next week to get better measurements. Not like you can ride this week anyways.

1 Like

That thing looks absolutely fantastic. Looks like its going 50mph just sitting there.

What was the reasoning behind the g bomb choice if you don’t mind me asking?

3 Likes

Yeahhh, fuck me too!!! Thats a nasty spacecraft :yum: Second bracketed board in SF is about to take off (but I believe @sofu did tried smthng similar before with those overpriced Unlimited spanish battery modules, no?). @sofu, @Winfly, Q.v. Huynh, me… San Fran bracket club is growing!

4 Likes

Heck yeah it looks amazing! Great job @sofu

1 Like