Sofu S3 | HAYA | 12S4P VTC6 + Modular Holders | Surf Rodz RKP 200mm | Maytech 6880 190kv | Unity | FeatherRemote | 18-20:33 100mm

It’s not you tired it’s the lack of craftsmanship from the photographer! Just blowing it with the flash. Did they covered the whole scene in San Francisco or only you? Do you have a link to the piece?

3 Likes

They covered the whole San Francisco scene, the actual article is behind a paywall so I bought the issue. Here’s the article in German. Even though they interviewed me extensively I didn’t get one mention in the article hah. Would be nice if somebody is able to translate it to English…

8 Likes

LOL funny… but cool. :muscle:t3: Tue picture is ****. Doesn’t matter. Still cool.

2 Likes

@sofu

are u happy with the modified cell holders in the board? What Version are u using exactly?

Yeah I’m quite happy with them and haven’t had any issues at all. They’re really solid and stand up to vibration great

I’m using the version @Winfly made specifically for the original HAYA

3 Likes

I think @agniusm also did a version on the main NESE thread

And also this stronger version but not slimline I think

iirc @bevilacqua is looking into a version as well, not sure if NESE specific or derived

These dimensions are going to be different to the original HAYA afaik, the internals not sure if NESE or developed specifically

Also options from @mishrasubhransu and of course @Winfly

Thanks @banjaxxed. If someone’s interested, take a look at my last few posts in the NESE thread. I have made the 4P module as compact as I could. 77mm x 75mm and 21mm. I have 2S4P variants too. The 4P module has been tested.

2 Likes

Unity has been tested by @Deodand up to 130k erpm, but that isn’t the limit as that is simply what his test bench could push

Limited by the highest kv motor he had 270kv I believe

1 Like

Yes I can continue stealing all of @Blasto’s credit for his testing :smiling_imp:

1 Like

More pics cause why not

Night riding vibes

Pic taken by @Kellag

21 Likes

I am so jealous… our Wetter going better and better here :sob:

3 Likes

That’s a great looking build! I will probably break down and buy one of those decks as well, but I have a severe lack of creativity, so it won’t be nearly as appealing as yours has turned out!

1 Like

Una maravilla!!! Quisiera comenzar el mio.

really nice clean build The HAYA Deck in combo with the Gbomg Brackets looks real cool. Is there any noticable wobble / bounce cuase of the Gbomb brackets? Or are they rock solid?

KR

:wink: :+1:

1 Like

They’re mostly, but there is very slight flexy. It’s quite nice actually

2 Likes

@sofu What was the reason for the g-bomb brackets? Was it needed to overcome some functional problem or more of an aesthetic choice?

I’m looking at the Haggyboard kit for my HAYA build and I think the Bergmeister All-terrain 150mm wheels will not clear the deck so I’m looking at solutions.

1 Like

It was an aesthetic choice but just happened to ride really nicely as well

4 Likes

Cell holder for this HAYA prototype deck here. new HB92 will have a wider cutout and I will make another one once I get mine.

10 Likes