So, who are you?

Me too doods!

4 Likes

that really looks like paradise, omfg, nice place to be. I am rotting here hahahaha maybe in my next life i can live at such a beautiful place. peace

2 Likes

Everytime I see this thread pop up I get this song in my head (certainly not a bad thing)

3 Likes

Daren moved there, he was expelled from the UK due to some incidents with pineapples but if he could just up and go then anyone can right? Lets all move to Australia and hang out with Jaymo.

6 Likes

Yeah I have read this from Dareno himself. Im in contact with @mynamesmatt and he is from Australia, too. He will be on a vacation to germany in 2 weeks and we will meet for a ride or maybe more. We were kidding about changing our apartments because he wants to move to germany for a job and i want to move to Australia for hanging around with my skateboards, but my wallet isnt that healthy at all so I am trapped here i guess.

5 Likes

Okey, Hi Eskaters,this is my confession: my name is Lars but my friends call me Lord Vader or Frank and I am 45 years old and I am from germany. Im skateboarding all my life, just with some breaks of a few years in between which doesn’t really matter, because my heart beats for skateboarding every single day. I was a sponsored street skater in my youth with no money and no fear at all. I m hooked to electric skateboarding since August 2017 when I received my first electric Skateboard booster: the Onan X2. Since then there is nothing else in my life that can beat that. I did lots of homework because longboards were new terrain for me, and finally i know what to talk about and which shit is to die for. At the other hand I do paintings and tattoos all the time by trying to get rich with that(just kidding).

19 Likes

Welcome friend to our merry band of misfits.

Thanks for sharing.

8 Likes

Yeah my friend, thank you. My face is still covered in tears from typing all this shit. Never happened before, because I m pretty tough though.:disappointed_relieved:but not today

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing and your tattoos are dope, great work. Did you try to do something related to online design, drawing, sketching? That could bring extra :moneybag:

6 Likes

You big pussy.

Thanks for sharing.

We’re generally a great bunch of people and can tell when some need a little loving.

Keep reading and start building if you haven’t already or just enjoy living. It’s beautiful out there.

Unless you think about people starving and war and disease and suffering and idiots and criminals. Then it’s pretty fugly.

2 Likes

Dude stick with the tattoo stuff those are pretty killer and I love the running paint at the bottom of them. You got a real talent there and some dope ass designs

4 Likes

No I didn’t try anything, because I have to make to much money on my own to survive and i am not that business guy.The Tattoos I do just on friends sometimes who like what I’m doing.

1 Like

Thank you so much, dude. I happy if you like it.

2 Likes

Love the ink. You should come to Co for Thunder in the Mountains in June.

Come up with some esk8 flash and bring your rig. I would deffo get some stuff!

5 Likes

Yeah hahaha, you know where the pussies are, right? Nice words, my friend, you are totally right, but i cannot control the hate which grows day to day. And not because I’m a sissy looser, its because them where assholes. But I will stay a good boy, i promise.:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah that would be awesome to ride with you guys, but i stuck here in germany because I’m not allowed by authorities to leave the country. On the other hand there is the colorful printed paper that could be my second problem. But hey, if I ever get the chance to get out of misery and the country i will def visit and meet you guys, thats for sure.

4 Likes

@Sender …its not that easy to get that kind of stuff to america because the custom officials will accuse moonlighting or something. A friend of mine had this problem and had to go back.

1 Like

I didn’t realize you were Europe, because I can’t read and your account is private, you recluse!

2 Likes

My account is private? Didn’t recognize that. I will have a look, you pirate.

1 Like

This is what we see when we look at your account

3 Likes