So, who are you?

idk, Chadwick (black panther) and Brody is ranked pretty high up in that category.

Dexter will always be Russian or whatever that Dexter Laboratory kid’s accent was supposed to be

4 Likes

Oh hell yeah it’s a full on callout. Let’s see that pretty face Dexter :heart_eyes:.

1 Like

:ghost: lol

4 Likes

Go on don’t be shy.

1 Like

i don’t want to bring the server down. what will you do then

7 Likes

It will be worth it. I already know.

3 Likes

Hard at work assembling the DD’s image

11 Likes

Funny calling out @torqueboards Akash…

Where are you?!?

@Indiangummy

But for realz, where is Dexter?!

4 Likes

God damit sender. As dexter definitely not asian torqueboards said. Would definitely break the server

1 Like

He sent me this picture… message received image

10 Likes

That is q serious helmet! What did you pat for it? (Genuine or knockoff?). Either way, looks dope!

1 Like

alright, fuck it here goes nothing.

I hate being in pictures so i don’t have many of myself. I’m just another avg immigrant here. i grew up in India and move to the US in 2009. I am living in Atlanta now. I’m 21 and I’m studying computer engineering full time. in my 4th year now. who woulda thought another Indian studying engineering :joy::joy:. no but i really do love this stuff. Been tinkering with things all my life.

oh boy, I’m gonna regret posting this one. this is me 5 years ago in highschool at a FRC meet. this was after a 12 hour day of sweating my balls off. god dam im ugly as fuck. thanks for reminding me @sender :rofl::rofl: whoareyoucallout3

This is from this past summer cross country road trip. me and my handsome as fuck dad. whoareyoucallout

and me with my dad with his handsome as fuck dad. :rofl::rofl: whoareyoucallout2

and now this forum now has more pics of me than my 8 years of being on facebook.

see @torqueboards if this didn’t break the site, nothing will.

31 Likes

@indiangummy you selling yourself short… I see a girl giggling back there :rofl:

5 Likes

Bro you’re not even a little ugly. I’d smash.

Also have you ever been to Robogames or am I just being vaguely and inadvertantly racist?

8 Likes

thanks, bud. and no I haven’t been to robogames. watched some of it but it’s not my cup of tea.

2 Likes

It’s mostly off-season BattleBots but there’s a ton of crossover from FIRST. I’ve been a judge there for over a decade. It’s fun! Though I’m pretty sure it’s off this year.

2 Likes

Well. The names Dennis. I work as a data scientist in Seattle. Music and doing DIY projects is what I love to d image Me and my two favorite people in this world. image

18 Likes

@Indiangummy You are good looking Indian…yes that’s a racist remark if you really wanna read into it. :joy:

4 Likes

Lol I will make you a sex robot when you finish your Icarus build. Deal? :joy:

Thanks @Mikenopolis and your a handsome asian. We’re even now. Lol

4 Likes

Oh shit, though I know it’s against my best interests to put my location online tied to this username… I’m from A-Town too.

1 Like