1 Like

Unfortunately I would spell: Харли-Дэвидсон

4 Likes

Harley-Davidson in English for anyone else not Russian speaking/reading. BADASS

I really want that 9 Lives, 1 Death cat shirt

3 Likes

I saw both used. Lol

1 Like

Main reason I dont think I would ever get a tattoo in a language I do speak or read. My luck I would get something like seems like it would be really good and would think it meant just be brave or something and it would actually mean I like soup or in the butt.

4 Likes

I mean this isn’t exactly wrong…

Just another version. But I totally know what you mean.

And I did study Russian for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week for 6 months while I was in the army.

Kills me I have forgotten so much of it!

7 Likes

Happened the same with French that I was studying, forgot almost all of it

5 Likes

You know what they say,

“If you don’t use it, you lose it.”

Maybe that’s why I get the distinct impression my dick gets just a little bit smaller with every year of marriage. LOL.

13 Likes

hopefully it doesn’t say that. You come up here and all the Russian summer workers will laugh at you.

2 Likes

Aside from being a living talking tree…

I head up project management for a tech firm in Boston. Original from Taiwan and spend a good chunk of my life in Thailand before popping state side.

Really big into Whiskey, Corgis, ESK8. I currently have 5 working boards. 3 that I built. If you count rebuilts I am probably in the double digits as this point.
I have also been helping the folks in Taiwan ESK8 with DIY

Heres my whiskey bar at work Expensive stuff on the bottom, real expensive stuff locked up :slight_smile: image

My pups image

And my unhealthy collection of boards image image image
image image

Current project: I’m working on getting metasurf’s DD onto board up foldup board. DD has a really small foot print and allows for a smoother ride compared to hubs due to the extra thane. I think this would be a great travel board that doesn’t completely suck in terms of performance. Expected 30mph

22 Likes

Dayum! That bar is at work! Lucky fucker!

2 Likes

Yub. I run the whiskey tasting club and the bar at work. We got whiskey to sip and appreciate, to drink and enjoy, and to put in your coffee for those days. Its a great channel for folks top and down the company to mingle and get to each other. We are lucky enough to have some really heavy hitters cross the club. A bottle of 33 y/o and as well as the Best Single Malt Whiskey in the world by the 2015 World Whiskies Awards had both graced the bar. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I work for a company that was owned and operated by Momons (now sold, but still managed by mostly Momons) I don’t even drink and I think this is lame

2 Likes

Where’d you get that beastly bull bar?

thats actually from @trampa. Good kit. They have a smaller version now that I am considering getting… frank… set up distribution in US please :stuck_out_tongue: the shipping fee really stops me from making impulse buys

3 Likes

You could always 3d print an enclouser. Would be really easy for a small board like that.

1 Like

We would need a warehouse in US, with extra staff… Maybe in 202X.

3 Likes

So far far away :frowning:

2 Likes

Hey bitches. Did I even post in here?

Fuck it, I like attention too.

IMG_20190224_190202

I took this trying to flirt with @dareno the other night.

received_2285026265049840 Obligatory Banana Dog.

FB_IMG_1512244517513 The Fiancée and I

18 Likes

I see a theme that everyone’s significant other is beautiful on here.

Kudos fuckers, I guess we clean up alright!

9 Likes