So, who are you?

Oh man too much?

It’s just the hair, after all I’m Alan

with yer baby I would totally take advantage and groom the look for a stroll into town for shit and giggles, you can buy the kit, pick up the dude as well while you’re at it

Fuck now I owe @mmaner a bottle of whiskey

4 Likes

I don’t know why, but I’ll take it :grinning:

4 Likes

Fremi’s paradox. Makes you fucking think :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

It’s this “is” word. How about “was” or “will be”?

There may have been 50 million years ago or 100 million years in the future because those are tiny amounts of time in the cosmic scale. We could be well extinct and gone before they evolve…

7 Likes

Good point. We are so relegated to our narrow perception of time…

2 Likes

At least the internal mechanisms are self-cleaning😜

Even if there are plantes in distant galaxies with life on them, we will not reach most of them. Humanity will be (probably) imprisoned forever in our local group which consits of the milky way and the andromeda galaxy and a few dwarf galaxies. The universe is expanding to fast to travel beyond the local group, even if we could travel at light speed.

We need warpdrive. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wont be happy till we have a moon base or at least a deepfield/nearfield telescope on it, to be looking out for them Younger Dryas type situations :comet: :exploding_head: and such other things as :alien: life or tech…

Fun fact we are closer in timeline to a trex than a trex is to a brontosaurus. This is not our planet. We haven’t ruled it the longest either. This is one of my favorite YouTube makers. If you haven’t watched, definitely do.

He’s got a good one about Fermi paradox too

5 Likes

Every time I see your profile picture it reminds me of this pic on my phone of a friend on an Amsterdam trip.

photo

15 Likes

Such an awesome vid. The narrators voice really lends itself to the experience. Cool cool cool

1 Like

I almost linked another one he posted today about Dyson spheres in a thread about future battery tech. They’re remarkably well done videos and I can’t stop watching them. You suck at cooking is my other go to haha.

1 Like

That’s the only change I have notifications on for.

1 Like

I was waiting for the right moment so I guess now appropriately timed being almost xmas. I am Accro Brandon… part brand, part name, some actually call me accro which is cool and weird at the same time. Im a performer…circus and/or independent… i do pole, handstands, dance, floor work and a few other things that fall under “movement arts” and aerial.

We just wrapped a show here in DC area and got a good decent video off the in house TV… so happy holidays and enjoy a lil Christmas piece!

As much as I love traveling around to perform i really just wanna take some turns on my board or go out and fly my new drone… Next stop Florida!

19 Likes

incredible! thank you for sharing your talent - we watched it twice!

3 Likes

thanks! wish i could share the whole show but not possible…

wheres my miami peeps @Battosaii ? i gotz a show fri eve! james knight center!

1 Like

Perry, born and raised in Los Angeles, currently living in Utah. Construction management student, commission woodworking and painting for income. Drying Perry

IMG_20181221_143902_547

Artist Perry FB_IMG_1545714869744

A recxent wood piece FB_IMG_1545714915922

My lovely family (siblings and parents)

received_190107951933387

24 Likes

That’s so awesome! I’m so down to go see the show. Where can I get tickets?

2 Likes

It has been too long. I want to hear more stories and meet more people.

I just read what @Thebreadsticks wrote on another thread and it was great.

Reminded me how much esk8 has helped me in my own life.

Need more call outs!

I know you pretty much posted this over in the Esk8 Delights Thread, but that story needs to be here too @Thebreadsticks, oh yeah, and pictures.

8 Likes

image image image I figured since the thread was brought back from the dead I’d contribute! image image image Me at John Muir beach, then with the wife, then trying to fit into an airplane bathroom. I’m sure I have some better ones somewhere.

18 Likes