So i pressed a deck this weekend

Thanks! I’m really happy you like it, and i’m pretty pumped and looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

1 Like

Nice. Thats the same as what I use. Its great to work with.

Looking forward to seeing the builds! Wood enclosures will be interesting as well.

1 Like

awesome press and workshop .

careful dont want to get glue on that priceless hair of yours .

lol no shit. I’ve got some stories about what my hair has gotten into. Seat belt retractors, power drill air vents, polyesther resin…

i even got it tangled up in a drive belt once when it flopped over and fell onto a running drive assembly.

I’ve been wearing it in a bun more recently, often with a knit cap over it.

1 Like

yeah ! i got the picture .

back in my school days , there was this girl with hair length right down to her waist ! she can literally hide both of her entire arms under her hair .

same story , got caught on a drill press machine . the huge wall fan that was cooling our class room blew her hair . (air con wasnt enough even if it felt cool , we need ventilation) our class room teacher had always reminded everyone to practice safety cautious .

next time , she tied her hair neatly. after 3yrs of technical education .everyone got their certificate . we asked her to let loose that hair and it has grown more . down to the knee length .

that was about 20yrs ago .

:smiley: