So I got 2 fsesc 6.6

thats what im thinking… u cant see the burn marks unless u take off the heatsink

UPDATE: Okay so I had a very nice chat with their fb rep after my friend said that she helped him. Here’s the convo thus far, click it to see the whole thing

Screenshot_20181017-220845

2 Likes

@BarbaraZ is on this forum as well.

Pictures are glitched atm I think, what was the outcome of the chat?

Don’t know they haven’t gotten back to me, giving them til Monday their time and I’m gonna message them again

Update: rather than RMA the esc she’s asking me to take 50% of the blame for their shotty QC >_>

Screenshot_20181024-094357

2 Likes

Did you pay with PayPal?

Got it from thisguyhere who got them in the group buy I believe, but yes I did, just don’t wanna file a claim with PayPal since it wasn’t thisguyhere’s fault this was just a DOA part

3 Likes

Oh right ok… I don’t know why they can’t take full blame.

It’s clear that their prices are too low to cover stuff like this

I had the same issue with the “we give 50% off” this seems to be common warranty procedure with them. @BarbaraZ what the…?

Pretty sure that’s who I’m talking to on Facebook lol ^^

good of ya.

i can kick back some monies though, this is kind of f’d up.

2 Likes

Sad part is, I’m not even unhappy with the working one, it set up with no issues and works better than I expected if I’m being honest

2 Likes

@thisguyhere why dont you do a paypal charge back or @Holyman92 tell them you will do a paypal charge back to get your money back if they dont take full responsibility and send you a new one. I keep wanting to get one of these vesc either 2 fsesc 6.6 or the dual but stuff like this keeps me from pulling the trigger. It seems like there is no QC at all in china except in a few factories. Hell look at enertions thermal pads had the film still on some of them when they left. It is visually showing signs that it had blown so how did it get thrown in a bag and marked good.

I think @Hummie would be the one that has to do a chargeback, basically it would be me doing a charge back, then this guy, then Hummie lol

Let us know how this goes please because @Giga and I are In a similar situation for one that I sold to him and is non functional. They’ve offered him 30% off a new one though… which is frankly just straight bullshit

@brenternet I update this post as they message me. Sorry to hear about y’alls situation… however I am a bit relived that it’s not just me

1 Like

I got one of the FSECS 6.6 and did not receive those black marks on the PCB. The black markings on that thermal pad should not be there. Interesting the version you got has the capacitors with heat shrink.

I can write n see. What u want me to do?

@Hummie, I’m gonna see how this plays out, if they don’t want to do an RMA and mail me a new one, then I’d say do a charge back and reimburse @thisguyhere for 1 and then ill have him reimburse me for 1

@thisguyhere, that sound good?