So Cal Performance Day

Well we might let some RC guys use some cones as well :grin:. We figured RC guys are very likely to be interested in Eboards since they are basically rc cars you stand on, so we invited a few out.

1 Like

I like the idea of using the figure 8 so that if the guys in NYC or SF or Australia or wherever want to compare to our times, it’s easy to replicate. But AFTER we do the figure 8 runs for everyone that wants to log a time, we could do a road course or something just for fun.

2 Likes
  • Pushes Allowed in 50m Race
  • No Pushes Allowed in 50m Race

0 voters

:ok_hand: I like that Idea. If I have time, im gonna set up my RC charger and see if I can offer high Amp quick charges through out the day as well.

4 Likes

Do we have a start time confirmed? I know it says 10 am in the first post in the thread, can we confirm that as the official start time?

1 Like

That works for me. Any objections?

1 Like

I think 10 is good as well, we want start early cuz if not we might be battling for space with go karters or others who might randomly show up.

1 Like

Yeah true, although I wouldn’t mind seeing a boarder race a go kart :wink:

I think evolve did this in one of their promos for the carbon gt

1 Like

An oval course with at least 4 racing would be cool.

1 Like

Is anyone bringing a measuring tape to set up the 50meter and 100meter course, and to measure the size of any other courses (figure 8) we race so that we can post them for other people to compare times on a standardized course size? I don’t have a 100 meter long measuring tape on hand…

1 Like

Got it taken care of. 100m measuring tape so we can be exact.

We will do some sort of road course setup at the end of the day for fun. I’d like it to have an equal amount of left and right hand turns to make it equal for goofy and regular foot skaters. Not sure what fits that bill, but will check with google and see what I can find.

1 Like

Thinking it might be worth it to have a waiver. I doubt there would be any issues, but may be best to use this to be safe.

and a regular kart is nothing compared to an e-kart.

8 Likes

Moto Gymkhana GP 8 course

Screenshot^^ from this video:

Should open up the length a bit for more speed between turns. that way braking is a factor.

1 Like

I thought the board was awesome man great job. Moja said the breaks could be upped using the build tool app. I had a couple moments where I didn’t think I was going to stop carrying all that speed. I wish you where there, but you got some work to do in China. Keep it up

@NummThumz

the one thing i didn’t want to happen is happening.

need to go to client’s site on sunday to do an install, so won’t be making it. sorry fellas.

@psychotiller i’ll just have to mail you your bms when it arrives probably.

That’s too bad. Hopefully this goes well and we can do it again in the near future.

Ok. Did you get it yet?

Psycho Tiller 24001 Quail Way Lake Forest CA 92630

No not yet, haven’t even got a china to us tracking yet.

If yours arrives first and don’t need mine just let me know, I’ll send money back.

Also, dude, u wanna blast your address publicly?