SK3's Big Size Motor Group Buy CLOSED END ✌👍👍

There is a error on those as they assumed I only wanted keyways on the extended. Said there’s a charge, but I’ll handle that.

I want to cover my part of the charge. I think you have handled the buy really well and stuff like this just happens. Just let me know what the up charge is per motor. And thanks again for keeping on it.

I appreciate that, I’ll keep updates. Its funny how I we cant manage to be online at the same time. :slight_smile:

Update: -They are arranging materials to start building, -All motors will now have keyways (regardless customized or not) and 230mm sensor wires(if motor has sensor). :slight_smile:

@CamBo

Estimated delivery is March 25

Not part of this group buy, but did you mean to say January 25th?

They did not start manufacturing over the Chinese new Year which is a bummer but it is their holiday. They ordered parts, that estimated delivery is to me from China. My guess is they added 40 day lead to the day right after the new year without the period of shipping to me. But Spring season does start in March. :slight_smile:

@SteveS @DilatedPupils @f1rstb81 @Rob.Endless @CamBo @Lambjr088 If this is too far away for anyone please let me know.

1 Like

its ok with me but by then ima have to ship it somewhere else still not sure tho i will keep up with updates to let you know

2 Likes

Let me know where to ship it. Once I receive them I’ll give a quick display of the motors, send everyone a picture of theirs, give a heads-up for shipping/packaging and I give everyone a tracking number.

If I get any picture updates, will surely pass them on here.

will do that once i get it settled

Fine with me.

Fine with me

That’s fine. Winter is here.

Do you still have a 6473-149kv with sensors left over? If so, I’d be happy to buy it.

Thanks

Ye st here is an extra 6374,149KV with sensor but it has an extended shaft.

That would work for me. Send me a total, when and where to send the money. I don’t mind paying in advance. Thanks.

@davidwang, did you send me a payment? Since the name is different on your forum vs paypal, just making sure.

Yes, that was me.

In that case, @davidwang, payment received

Anymore group buys in near future ?