SK3's Big Size Motor Group Buy CLOSED END ✌👍👍

How much for the short shaft sensore? I am from Italy. Is the shipping a problem?

I would be interested in one or two, but I am in Spain

In US, do you still have a 6374 192kv motor?

I have a line for the remaining 192s.

I just had someone send me a pulley from Pennsylvania and the shipping was like 10 bucks?

If you can print the label it’s fine, but the box comes inside a medium flat rate.

Ah ok, that suckssss :stuck_out_tongue:

So who here bought one of the SK3 6374-149kv sensored motors?

I will trade you my unsensored SK3 6374-149kv, plus cash on top, for your shiny new motor. My motor has 10AWG silicone wire upgrades with 5mm bullets. It has less than 100 miles on it and works perfectly. I’m just keen to try out a sensored setup

(long shot… but why not??)

You guys should be getting your motors today

You can fit a motor inside a flat rate envelope. Just use a literal ton of padding. If it fits, it ships

2 Likes

If everyone can comment whether or not they received their motors. Thanks. @DilatedPupils, I sent yours out a few minutes ago.

Would there be a chance you’d do another one of these or help a Europe based GB go ahead? I’m keen for a few motors with keyways.

Yes, I got mine, thanks! I haven’t been able to install it yet, but wanted to note that the mounting plate is slightly deformed. It looks like it happened at some point before you packed and shipped the motors to me (because they seemed well-packed). I’m pretty sure the deformation won’t affect the motor in use, but I wanted to flag the issue for now.

1 Like

I might do another GB hopefully over the summer as school is just a bit to chaotic atm. I did post how to repeat this GB in the posts above with emails and prices.

3 Likes

Got my motors today. Very excited to try em out. Thanks.:smiley:

1 Like

Does anybody have a sensored 6374 149kv left?