SK3's Big Size Motor Group Buy CLOSED END ✌👍👍

Is This group buy finished?

I have a few motors remaining. I have 3 6354 260kvs and MAYBE 1 192kv with sensor.

And Shipping to Brazil, could you? How much would it cost?

I think I would go with the 6374 one, I works good in 6s right?

I am not sure if 6S is good but I have seen other users use 6s on bugger motors.

I can ship to Brazil but I will have to look into the price for shipping.

Ok, but I don’t really know if I`m going to buy it, so don’t waste your time for now

how much for a 6354 shipped US?

50.30+5.35(shipping to me)+shipping to you (about $5-6)+insurance(if you want)= 63 shipped

Should receive on Friday 3/31. Package is probably on the plane.

If everyone can PM their address once more, since a few people were in the process of moving.

@Lambjr088 @DilatedPupils @SteveS @davidwang @CamBo

@wmj259 do u have conclusive data on how much Nm these motors output?

I think u posted some data on facebook group… but the unit of measurement was a bit different there…

@Okami, Not sure which unit was different. I myself don’t have any conclusive data other than what they provided to me on request.

I looked up all the addresses to make sure that they are “residential” to make sure things get to their places.

Got a message update from FedEx saying I should receive tomorrow.

Package went to Korea then Japan, hopefully it’s in the US by the end of the day.

I called FedEx because it was saying delivery was scheduled for today but the package was still in Japan, apparently some transit delays, so it will best case be delivered on Monday.

The torque values were listed in kg-cm. To convert to N-m, multiply by gravity (9.81 m/s^2) and divide by 100

So for example, the 6374 149kV had a maximum value of about 34 kg-cm, which would be 3.3 N-m

(34 kg-cm)(9.81 m/s^2)(1m/100cm) = 34*9.81/100 = 3.3 N-m

. . . . Or more simply… just divide by 10 for an approximate vale :slight_smile:

Oh yes that is correct, I wasn’t sure what he was asking. All the units are Metric so take the kgcm multiply by gravity, and divide by 100cm/m.

Motor package made it to Memphis Tennessee, going through customs and will be delivered to my parents workplace on Monday. They’ll bring it home and I’ll snap some pics for everyone and their boxes, I got a few medium boxes and by the looks of it, I should be able to fit at least two motors in them. But to be confirmed Monday night.

Package cleared customs, will be receiving tomorrow Monday!

Had to go pickup the package since it arrived late after the trucks left

Please no drug jokes :grin:

1 Like