SK3's Big Size Motor Group Buy CLOSED END ✌👍👍

Pretty much yeah, but his are sealed. He uses I believe Maytech for his, but I have mine made directly from the people who make the Turnigy SK3’s. They both are great companies.

I was proposing SK8 (not ESK8) as a little play on SK3, in recognition that these motors are SK3s with tweaks to make them better for e-skating.

1 Like

I realized that, a little while later before your post but it wouldn’t let me change it, but that’s what I meant to say. :wink:

Just to make it look nice I’ll just ask them for both laser designs. If everyone’s good for it. Those diamonds wont come out in color fyi, it will look the same greyish as the pic above.

Thats good with me.

No updates as of today, they are discussing on the laser etching.

Hows this look? I am asking them to remove the size and kv rating. Unless you want that

Looks good to me (and I kinda like the printed specs, @wmj259.

I honestly don’t like the printed specs. I just want clean looking motors

You don’t want any etching? I’ll see what I can do as far as if they can etch a few and leave the rest blank.

Happy first day of March everyone.

They all have that chrome look to them right?

Yeah, I. Am. Not sure what material but I assume. It’s polished aluminum or chrome plated

1 Like

Just to clarify with you guys, I can either get laser etches on all or none. As its being a sample test for me, (I will have to buy again for it to be a production test I suppose).

One more thing When they refer to: 6374 and 6354 is OEM customer model no. not our factory part no.

6354 (=factory part no.: DT5025)

6374 (=factory part no.: DT5045): DT5045)

I’m fine either etched or not, but suggest we skip etching because everyone ordered in the first place with no etching, so we know everyone is OK with unetched.

I’ll have to go with non etched as I agree with what @SteveS said.

Time goes by so slowly, as deadlines get closer…

He doesn’t use Maytech…

I stand corrected, I assumed they were since they looked similar.

1 Like