SK3's Big Size Motor Group Buy CLOSED END ✌👍👍

Possibly, duals will be the point if interest. I made this group buy as open as possible, so anyone can do it lager on. Prices may change, shipping may change.

Yes Duals ! SK3 6355 200kv .

Still same timeline. No updates as of yet.

Company came back from holiday break but their materials supplier isn’t back yet, deadline is still the same though. Will pass updates as they come

It seemed like this chat was dead for awhile people are now just patiently waiting lol

Update, they are waiting for the special shafts, because the normal shafts don’t have keyways on them, and all of these do, that’s why they aren’t able to start, but soon they can.

Date still set for March 25th, no delays.

Received update:

“Normally the sample lead time is around 30-35day after receipt of payment, however the CNY holidays has quite a long as well as the shaft supplier has little bit delay their schedule, that’s why the sample lead time longer than before. We are pushing them to ship the shaft to us on 15th March then we can ship the motor to you on 17th March.”

Should receive somewhere around March 25th.

@SteveS @DilatedPupils @CamBo @Lambjr088 @f1rstb81
@davidwang

Anyone want something laser etched? Plain silver looks fine with me. They offered to laser mark labels.

@wmj259. I wanted this

@wmj259 Plain silver seems a little too plain. Because these are really SK3 motors with a few tweaks to make them better-suited to e-skating, how about having them etched SK8?!

To make the design easy, they could use the same graphics as the stickers on SK3 motors or keep things really simple and just etch them SK8 in the SK3 font.

I imagine whatever they laser etch, it will be black/silver. I asked for a example picture if they have something to show. Ill post if everyone wants to post something then

Correction:

I would be fine with sk8 like steveS mentioned if it gets everything done faster but if they can do that 3 dimonds sign it would be awesome either one is good

@wmj259. Do you have any non claimed motors? Pm me. I’m starting my second build lol

1 Like

I have 3----6354 260KV NO SENSOR 2----6374 192KV WITH SENSOR and 1----6374 192KV WITH SENSOR WITH EXTENDED SHAFTS

@davidwang,

Hi do you have the email chain for our discussion? I am looking through my inbox and cant find when I talked with you, I am definitely sure that we talked over PM. If you can find it please forward me a copy.

@SteveS @DilatedPupils @CamBo @Lambjr088 @f1rstb81
@davidwang

I could do it so, The diamonds are on one side

and on the opposite side is the “ESK8”

• Diamonds in post 193 (won’t have color)
  • “ESK8” Quote
  • Both Opposite Of Eachother
0 voters

how much for the 6374 149kv sensored? that’s literally perfect for my build

sorry that was a typo, I dont have any 149kv sensored.

awh :frowning: how much for the 192kv sensored? its about equivalent to the jlabs 192kv 6374, right?