SK3's Big Size Motor Group Buy CLOSED END ✌👍👍

He doesn’t use Maytech…

I stand corrected, I assumed they were since they looked similar.

1 Like

Yeah they are quite similar

So once completed they will ship to you?

Yes, and then from me to you.

Does anyone want to get Vesc’s? They offered them for $65 eac, 2 year warranty.

Hobby king did? :hushed:

I would take that warranty with a grain of salt tho, it’s hobbyking…

I’ll try it out. Shipping is free in-case anyone wants to test out $65 bucks. Also hobbyking doesnt offer Vesc’s, its their manufacturer that has probably expanded their own product line.

How long will it take to ship? I might be interested but it depends on the time

Comes with the motors to save on shipping. I’ll be dealing with warranty with them so if there’s any problems, I will help you out.

Alright sounds great

They are getting shipped out in two days on the 25th, they confirmed. They had a sample factory delay for some reason.

Also a quick note as for shipping from me to you. I had a unfortunate experience with USPS losing my package from @JLabs groupbuy. I had spent roughly $75 on it only to get back $56 from USPS claim service.

I WOULD highly recommend you guys to buy insurance just as an assurance it gets delivered to you guys as these weren’t cheap to get especially for those of you who ordered more than 1 motor. Will send the receipt in the box.

@DilatedPupils @Lambjr088 @SteveS @CamBo @davidwang @barajabali

@wmj259 let me know how much it will cost to ship them with the extra insurance to cover just incase

@Lambjr088, it will be $4.40 for insurance. @DilatedPupils, it will be $5.55 for insurance @SteveS, it will be $3.35 for insurance @davidwang (“Dustin”)?, it will be $2.65 for insurance @CamBo, it will be $3.35 for insurance

Ok plus the actual cost? When will they be ready to ship?

Right when I receive them I will package and post pics, in one or two days following they will all be out in the mail to you guys. I haven’t added the actual cost in.

Hopefully if they fit in the boxes I assumed (1 motor small/medium box) (2 motors medium/large box) 2+ motors largebox) I am estimating I will receive in 7-15 days. I am currently getting the boxes and packaging ready.

Best shipping method is a USPS Flat Rate bubble envelope. $6.80 to CONUS and fits 2 motors inside of their perspective boxes. $200 total shipping is about $3.45.

Thanks for the advice @JLabs. If they want me to use a bubble envelope I can do that, but I personally don’t want to risk the chance of shafts being damaged or motors being banged up.

I actually think that no matter what label is put on the package whether it be fragile or glass the workers still end up throwing the package around. To buy a fragile sticker costs $7+. Not sure if it can be put on personally or has to be through USPS.