SK3 Small Dual Motor GroupBuy

I travel from the US to EU several times a year. If EU users want to do a group buy i can jump on that one…problem with EU is you always gonna pay a lot for import taxes. I usually travel to Portugal and import tax there is 23% (VAT) plus a few other import duty stuff so prices may no longer be worth it…maybe another EU country can get a lower import rate.

Does that include products taken in carryon or luggage?

When traveling to Portugal the airport customs usually stop everyone incoming from non-EU countries and search for people with items with the intent to sell. If you only have a pair of motors it should be OK. If you have 20 motors they might get suspicious. This is based on my experience in Portugal. Perhaps in other countries like The Netherlands (which are more liberal! :slight_smile: ) or Germany things can be different.

1 Like

Hahaha Netherlands could be in fact more liberal, but never about :moneybag: or taxes.

Loool…you are right! I was forgeting about the Netherlands historical relation to money! Hehe…

I want that 2

I cant access the spread sheet but can you put me down for 1. 6364 190kv without sensor please

Didn’t understand your order…do you want 1 6364 190kv sensored or 2 6355 200kv motors sensored?

i assume it’s a matter of us saying what we want in-thread and you’ll update the sheet to reflect that;

primary order: two 6364 motors of 190kv power, sensored with key way shaft secondary/backup choice: single 6355 200kv, sensored with key way shaft

You are right…that way only one person messes with the sheet thus avoiding input and update mistakes. I have added your order to the list. Seems to be growing slowly but steady!

Two 6364 190kv with keyway WITHOUT sensor

If enough people want a 245kv with sensors and keyways and silicone wires I’ll be in for that.

I’ll add you to the list…how many and what size do you want? I’m assuming that all motors will have silicone wires @wmj259

1 Like

Sheet has been updated…

Thank you sir lol

I purchased 14 of the 6354 216kv sensorless motors from the manufacturer today, should arrive in about 3 weeks. anyone that wants one can hit me up in the pm.

Could do with some of these in the EU… Would it be rude to ask a source? PM If you fancy?

I would just need one of the 6364 size. I believe that is what they offer.

Hello everyone, Now that my semester finished few days ago, I will have much more time to do my own build aswell as help finish this GB,

From my knowledge, @yummyblobs ordered quite a few motors in the 216kv sensorless 6354 class. If you are going to get that, I would recommend buying them from him.

I will continue the GB with the remainder I asked for prices again, ->SK3-6355 (200kv or 230kv or 250kv) outrunner motor with keyway without sensor ->SK3-6355 (200kv or 230kv or 250kv) outrunner motor with keyway with sensor ->SK3-6364 (190kv or 213kv or 245kv) outrunner motor with keyway without sensor ->SK3-6364 (190kv or 213kv or 245kv) outrunner motor with keyway with sensor

If there is any other version someone would like to get, (WHILE MEETING MOQ=5) please comment.

I’d like to actually put in for 2 of the 6364 with sensors for a at build