SK3 Small Dual Motor GroupBuy

I wanted a single 190kv 6364 to build a nickelboard for my nephew. I am goin to use some caliber trucks tho and wouldn’t mind using 2 6355 for it but still considering it. I have already voted for 6364 190kv without sensor.

Just to clear things a bit as the previous discussion got me a bit confused…can i run these motor at 12S? I know HB recomends 8S/10S but if i were to go higher with a 12S setup would i encounter any issues? @lox897 @Maxid

12S will be fine. Only keep the 60000erpm limit of the VESC in mind.

Is this gb still alive? I just found it and would be interested.

It is in the beginning stage at the Moment.

We have to get this gb moving

If I were to do this groupbuy, I would have to charge a little more. Specifically, I wouldn’t round down on shipping because that was about 50 bucks for me to cover in addition. I didn’t make any money, and i don’t intend to.

I could buy like 20 of them and distribute the motors at my cost plus shipping

I plan on getting the 216kv sensorless 6355

If you guys wanna join in, let me know down below

Im more than sure that the people that are in can help with the cost of shipping if you distribute it evenly between all who participate i know i would put in if you needed it for shipping from the manufacturer to you

Seems more than logical to evenly spread out all of the costs. In an effort to get things going I’ve created a spread sheet to start writing what each person wants.

Please specify your order with the number of motors you want, size, kV and if you want a sensored or non-sensored version. I will update the sheet as i receive the info. Lets see if we can hit MOQ of all the desired versions.

@Randyc1 @Nordle @Blacksheep @osbor @benjammin @jbruce @SyrusB @Lambjr088 @yummyblobs @Surfer

I still haven’t decided between 1 6364 190kv sensored or 2 6355 200kv motors sensored

Already got mine, no needs anymore:/

I don’t need either.

I got one to I don’t need one.

I’ve updated the the excel sheet to contemplate both first and second choices of each user. That way it is easier to reach MOQ. So from now on please specify your order with two different options (you first pick and you second pick in case the first doesn’t reach MOQ).

Come on guys…lets buy some motors!

Is there any interest in the eu part of the order?

I still see only 2 people on the spreadsheet.

Yep…doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of interest. Guess we just got to let it run for a while and see if anybody else wants to jump in…