SK3 Small Dual Motor GroupBuy

Hi there, I just receive 2 6355 from the US and is not that expensive around 35$ with USPS. If you can confirm if it’s 8mm the shaft I’m in. But I think is 6mm… Thanks

They are 8mm.

Thanks, I go 250+Kv for 6s setup non sensored. Maybe a bit difficult, no-one wants this model, do you think still possible without reaching MOQ?

Oh reading the specs in HK I see is for 8s~10s … Then is not suitable. Omg is getting very difficult to find motors for 6s!!

You should keep the battery you got from @JLabs, that will help you get any popular motor.

I have one setup waiting to receive all the parts from the group buy with 10s4p. Now I’m looking for parts for a friend setup who is going to use my old flyer ESC dual, and motor mounts, radio etc…

Most accurate pricing. No extended shafts.

Please vote on post 17

Hi there, just to mention I’m out because I need something for 6S or 7S with the right kV. Thanks wmj

Yup, just wanted to post new prices.

:confused: you’re serious?

I will tell you, it will be very hard or even impossible, as bigger the motor you go more volts you need.

sensored keyway 190kv 6364 for $68? Yes plssssss :smiley:

Is this group buy US only?

Yes, I am aiming it to be US only, however if theres enough people that want to get motors from EU, atleast 5 MOQ then I can forward you all the contact info to the salesperson.

Hahaha what do you mean Maxis, is very rare when I’m serious:joy:

There is no such thing as a 6S motor. When it is listed at 8S to 10S that just means that that is a suitable range. It will work with 12S and it will also work with 6S regardless.

Ok it sounds estrange to me that, because HK is narrowing the possibilities to sell these motors. Is not about efficiency ? I mean it will turn also with 2s but it will not be good this motor on that voltage. Just my 2 cents. I did burn of abuse 2 ntm propdrive 50-60 270kv on 6s and it was awesome. Now I’m upgrading to vesc and 6355 in my new build, new deck, completely new build. But with all the old stuff I want to build a skate for my friend, and is getting very difficult to find suitable motors for 6s. Anyway if you are sure about this motors running in 6s. Probably I’m in again.

I’m down for two sensored 213kv motors w/keyways.

Would it be possible to have them made with longer motor wires (like a foot in total at least)?

Is this groupbuy still a thing? I would love to get a 6364 245kv motor. Someone should start it up again!

I agree i also need a 245kv motor.