SK3 Small Dual Motor GroupBuy

I could buy like 20 of them and distribute the motors at my cost plus shipping

I plan on getting the 216kv sensorless 6355

If you guys wanna join in, let me know down below

Im more than sure that the people that are in can help with the cost of shipping if you distribute it evenly between all who participate i know i would put in if you needed it for shipping from the manufacturer to you

Seems more than logical to evenly spread out all of the costs. In an effort to get things going I’ve created a spread sheet to start writing what each person wants.

Please specify your order with the number of motors you want, size, kV and if you want a sensored or non-sensored version. I will update the sheet as i receive the info. Lets see if we can hit MOQ of all the desired versions.

@Randyc1 @Nordle @Blacksheep @osbor @benjammin @jbruce @SyrusB @Lambjr088 @yummyblobs @Surfer

I still haven’t decided between 1 6364 190kv sensored or 2 6355 200kv motors sensored

Already got mine, no needs anymore:/

I don’t need either.

I got one to I don’t need one.

I’ve updated the the excel sheet to contemplate both first and second choices of each user. That way it is easier to reach MOQ. So from now on please specify your order with two different options (you first pick and you second pick in case the first doesn’t reach MOQ).

Come on guys…lets buy some motors!

Is there any interest in the eu part of the order?

I still see only 2 people on the spreadsheet.

Yep…doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of interest. Guess we just got to let it run for a while and see if anybody else wants to jump in…

I travel from the US to EU several times a year. If EU users want to do a group buy i can jump on that one…problem with EU is you always gonna pay a lot for import taxes. I usually travel to Portugal and import tax there is 23% (VAT) plus a few other import duty stuff so prices may no longer be worth it…maybe another EU country can get a lower import rate.

Does that include products taken in carryon or luggage?

When traveling to Portugal the airport customs usually stop everyone incoming from non-EU countries and search for people with items with the intent to sell. If you only have a pair of motors it should be OK. If you have 20 motors they might get suspicious. This is based on my experience in Portugal. Perhaps in other countries like The Netherlands (which are more liberal! :slight_smile: ) or Germany things can be different.

1 Like

Hahaha Netherlands could be in fact more liberal, but never about :moneybag: or taxes.

Loool…you are right! I was forgeting about the Netherlands historical relation to money! Hehe…

I want that 2

I cant access the spread sheet but can you put me down for 1. 6364 190kv without sensor please